Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Verified - $105

by Yooko - 02 December, 2020 - 12:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2020 - 12:38 AM by Yooko.)
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.to - Profile of Verified
Sales Thread: VERIFIED PROXIES || MOBILE | RESIDENTIAL | DATACENTER - 0.2% RETRY | UPDATE (cracked.to)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $105

Screenshots of Communication:
  1. Chat exports -  Convos with verified, support ticket and brief convo with staff
  2. Screenshots - Direct convo with verified
Additional Information:
Quote:Verified is not a malicious dude in my perspective. I was able to test the proxies in the past as I was looking for a new supplier. I liked them. 
I waited until my previous contract with a supplier to end. It ended. I hit up Verified to buy his service, I was testing the waters already with the smallest package he offered. 

I understood there was migration and scaling issues and I had no issues on waiting. I have worked with countless small businesses online and offline, I understand growing pains. 
At this point it has been 23 days since the day I purchased. I will not tolerate waiting longer.

I had to rebuy from my old supplier as I was not going to let my projects rot while waiting for this shit to be fixed. 
Now I am at a point where I have lost faith and trust in "Iron Proxy" countless other members in the Discord express that they have yet to receive anything. And I want out. 

Being told "today" 5 times directly and indirectly they would be delivered that day. Its getting tiring now. 

Please do not waste your energy contacting me to solve this. Refund me and take it as a sign. 
And be thankful you have made money from my BTC due to it rising so much 

Final note: 
Why did I not ask him directly for a refund and open a scam report? 
Cause of this

Crypto address for a refund: 32ks8c1eQKMomKbGhgJXAZmSLRvzMQEtBN
This post is by a banned member (SilencedMarket) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Whatever this man said, I will be posting my thread later. I'm out 375 USD personally.
This post is by a banned member (SussiWagner) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
me too been scammed 

in 50 $ btc

iam sad
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Verified You have 12h to reply.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (longpyhv100) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I bought from him for only 30$ and have waited for 14 days for compensation, but recently he has not been online and no reply to others too
Bruh bruh
This post is by a banned member (Verified) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 December, 2020 - 06:32 PM)Verified Wrote: Show More
Hey, sorry, was just notified of these.

No defense, no scam. Just working long hours putting the service together that was full of delightful surprises, anyway. No client of mine is scammed, and each of them who’ve bought have been given more than fair compensation for delays. Definitely my fault as I am not huge in discord and find it hard to manage time with what was going on.

I’ll be in today all day making sure anyone who’s been waiting gets more than enough in compensation. I do apologize again. And with the service ready for delivery finally, you’ll be able to decide if you want to continue with a great proxy and enough days on your sub to make up for the delays. Sorry you feel this way, I expected this to be much smoother and I will surely make it up to you all who want to continue. Thanks for waiting even this long, I know it’s frustrating, let me make it right.

Thanks again.

I hate the label of a scam report so ignore that.

Lets be real we need realistic ETA's. You can admit you said "Today" multiple times to myself and others. It is damaging your reputation heavily and you should see that.

Please give me a realistic time frame and what you're giving in compensation and I will weigh it on the situation.
This post is by a banned member (Verified) - Unhide