Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Selling a Discord Server with 3.7K Members and 11 Boosts

by Anonymous - 15 May, 2021 - 03:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2022 - 01:58 AM by Anonymous. Edited 1 time in total.)
A quick back story as to how I got it, yesterday I managed to token log a guy that was dming people and tricking people with a virus with it grabs all your cookies and passwords, so I logged into his account and I took the server. It is a gaming based server (mainly roblox) and its a pretty active server as many new members are joining. You can possibly turn it into a community/hangout or whatever you would like. If you purchase you will get:

- Full ownership of the server

After you purchase the server it is entirely up to you what you do with it

SOLD
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 May, 2021 - 03:18 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Show More
A quick back story as to how I got it, yesterday I managed to token log a guy that was dming people and tricking people with a virus with it grabs all your cookies and passwords, so I logged into his account and I took the server. It is a gaming based server (mainly roblox) and its a pretty active server as many new members are joining. You can possibly turn it into a community/hangout or whatever you would like. If you purchase you will get:

- Full ownership of the server

After you purchase the server it is entirely up to you what you do with it

If you are interested and want to give an offer dm me on Discord: Anonymous#0911

GLWS Homie PepeMusic
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Sold!