Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sellix PAID Plans Suggestion

by TheSweetShop - 1 month ago
This post is by a banned member (TheSweetShop) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 64
Vouches: 135
Credits: 1.631.91
StarTriple UpgradePremiumTwo Factor AuthenticationGoldLeakgod500 ReputationHealthSilver Coin1000 PostsSupremeLeakgodInfinityChristmas Gift100 ReputationCredit CardLeakgodGold CoinMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
1 Year of service
With all those Crypto shitty High Fees  [Image: PepoThink.png]
i've been thinking it could be Nice to make PAID Plans like : 

Bronze : 5$/Month and have like 300$ fees free + Some Features that the free plan doesn't have
Silver : 15$/Month with 800$ fees free + Some Features that the free plan doesn't have
Gold : 30$/Month with 2000$ fees free + Some Features that the free plan doesn't have

i guess this could make a stable income for you and also prevent the sellers from loosing fees On Crypto Transactions ( especially when they're high )

i know many will be against this suggestion , but just give few minutes and you'll see how beneficial it'll be and Still it's just a Suggestion 
Heart
Store Links Thesweetshop.me 
Telegram Channel for Giveaways & Discounts t.me/thesweetshop
Discord : Thesweetshop#8827
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

Upgrade your Cracked.to Using your Paypal 
 [Image: line.gif]

HAVE AN IMPERSONATOR CHECK DISCORD IDs BEFORE YOU DEAL 
This post is by a banned member (AgentMF) - Unhide
AgentMF  
Registered
Rep
Threads: 25
Vouches: 1
Credits: 500
Premium
They have a discord server where you can put that in
Rep
StarTriple UpgradePremiumTwo Factor AuthenticationGoldLeakgod500 ReputationHealthSilver Coin1000 PostsSupremeLeakgodInfinityChristmas Gift100 ReputationCredit CardLeakgodGold CoinMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 1 month ago by TheSweetShop. Edited 1 time in total.)
1 month agoAgentMF Wrote: Show More

got it   [Image: Amusing.png]
will post that There too

AgentMF  
Registered
Rep
Premium
1 month agoTheSweetShop Wrote: Show More
1 month agoAgentMF Wrote: Show More

can you send me an invite link to that Discord ?

discord.gg/sellix
#suggestions Amusing
Amusing Discord: Survvz (Agent)#9999

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not support any actions by the members of this group or take responsability of their actions done with what I have provided
This post is by a banned member (Quessts) - Unhide
Quessts  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 254
Vouches: 10
Credits: 15.220
Bug HunterHealthTriple UpgradePremiumSupremeInfinityLeakgod100 ReputationExclusive ReleaseValuable RefTwo Factor Authentication
uh I think they started a beta for that actually. I got into the beta too
[Image: 7D0W5.gif]
Expires December 9 by @verifycult
[Image: OEJ2M.gif]
Rep
1 Year of service
1 month agoQuessts Wrote: Show More

mmmmm and how is that working ? do you need to create a new Shop or just use your own ?
can you explain to me in Pm a bit

AgentMF  
Registered
Rep
Premium
1 month agoQuessts Wrote: Show More

Same I’m in beta
Amusing Discord: Survvz (Agent)#9999

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not support any actions by the members of this group or take responsability of their actions done with what I have provided
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide