Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Silent XMR Miner | Make Tons of Money Spreading This Monero Miner!

by 1Legend - 20 December, 2020 - 09:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (Artificially) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2020 - 11:52 PM by Artificially.)
(20 December, 2020 - 03:59 PM)1Legend Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2020 - 03:35 PM)Artificially Wrote: Show More
You copied pasted your thread style from thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-MAKE-F...LENT-MINER
Also this guy is my customer here is proof: 

[Image: Capture.png]

[Image: Capture.png]

This guy don't know anything about coding and copy paste thread style from my thread. 
Be Careful with trading this guy.

Yes we sell a similar product, but i did not steal your thread.

Anyway.
This post is by a banned member (MigrainePROD) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
+vouch working product  really friendly owner. Everything setup in just 2 minutes.  + free spreading methods!
This post is by a banned member (1Legend) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (NGBSoft) - Unhide
NGBSoft  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Warned #12
1- You cutting image because you want to hide join date,total posts,etc.
2- You are Artificially customer he proof that.
3- Nobody trust you because it's too suspicious.
4- You are trying to sell this for lifetime $25 and you are saying "MAKE TONS OF MONEY"
5- There is no crypto coin like XRM miner it's XMR lol.You don't even know how to spell it.

No one will trust you because of this reasons.

[Image: 1e6hGMqo_Capture-1.PNG]
This post is by a banned member (Fatso) - Unhide
Fatso  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
+Vouch
The seller gave me a vouch copy and the overall product is great. You are given an invite to his discord server which includes areas for support, spreading methods as well as a place to talk with other customers. Support is great and @1Legend does a great job checking in on his customers seeing how everything is going with spreading and seems to always be willing to help you out or fix any issues that may pop up. The Spreading methods are pretty average if you ask me, and if you understand how to spread in the first place this would be nothing new to you, although as a noob the methods provided are simple and easy to with a bit of work, you're not paying for the methods here if you ask me you're paying for the miner. The panel is very simple and all you have to do is put in your XMR code and wait for the money to start flowing in. I threw my files into Virustotal and will warn you that Virustotal does flag the miner as a virus by a little under half of the antivirus programs. Just remember miners are meant to be installed on dumb people's computers not smart people, you have to fool the person trying to run it. Personally for the price I think this is great and worth the money, as you could easily make your money back within a month if you have no clue what you are doing and less than a week if you know what you are doing.

Support: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Spreading Methods: 8/10
[Image: X6vgcC.png]

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a829.../detection
P.S. I want to update this again in the future with more information to see how much I can actually make to show you if it is worth it or not.

I will always verify via cracked.to pm, don't get scammed
[Image: standard_6.gif]