Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sup

by Aficionado - 31 July, 2019 - 06:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Aficionado) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sup, new to this forum!

Looking forward to learing/sharing ideas.

Reffered by God himself.
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
>Refered by God

>Gave Vouch copy instantly to God only despite not meeting the requirements

>Sells the method for $750

>Gets a positive review from God and refuses to give out any more vouch copies

i don't know chief, but it seems like you were attempting to exit scam, No offense or anything

It was just odd that you closed the thread after being called out https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-BLACKH...NT-VOUCHED

Welcome to cracked.
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 August, 2019 - 05:43 AM)Code76 Wrote: Show More
>Refered by God

i don't know chief, but it seems like you were attempting to exit scam, No offense or anything

It was just odd that you closed the thread after being called out https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-BLACKH...NT-VOUCHED

Welcome to cracked.

Lol nobody called me out, just had 2 crackheads trying to get a free vouch copy of a $750 method.

I provided payment proof, got a vouch from a trial staff member, upgraded my account to max on first sign up date, and got vouches on multiple other forums with the same alias. Anyone who would be interested in the method could have contacted me and asked for more info, payment proof, or middleman.

Oh hey, looks like you were 1 of the 2 idiots that asked for a vouch copy! What are the odds?

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I appreciate it :)
This post is by a banned member (Biggyy) - Unhide
Biggyy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
What's up you sexy ass bitch
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2019 - 06:32 AM by Xai.)
(01 August, 2019 - 05:53 AM)Aficionado Wrote: Show More
>Refered by God

Welcome to cracked.

Lol nobody called me out, just had 2 crackheads trying to get a free vouch copy of a $750 method.

I provided payment proof, got a vouch from a trial staff member, upgraded my account to max on first sign up date, and got vouches on multiple other forums with the same alias. Anyone who would be interested in the method could have contacted me and asked for more info, payment proof, or middleman.

Oh hey, looks like you were 1 of the 2 idiots that asked for a vouch copy! What are the odds?

One thing I've learnt among my years of being on different forums, is that "Method sellers" are just scammers trynna make a living selling bullshit

Some sell quality products, And they sell it for a fair price, not fucking 7 hundred dollars

Your payment proof of excel sheet doesn't mean jackshit neither, And willing to accept MM doesn't prove your legitimately either

Giving a vouch copy to "Trail Mod" also doesn't mean shit, Especially since you were invited by him to the community, and especially since God is irrelevant here and TMods were handpicked

Oh and especially since god's review was "yEs MetHOD wORK, yEs it Make u good MonY," And doesn't post payment proofs, he claims that he'll post it, and yet nothing yet

Even if he posted proofs which I doubt he'll, i wouldn't believe it AT all, since you were invited here by him

You closed the thread because you knew your shit ain't going nowhere mate, and none was gonna fall for your scheme

Instantly joining and buying Supreme doesn't even mean jackshit, I make hundreds a day and I prefer staying Premium, flexing your green name won't lead you anywhere

Why don't you give a vouch copy to Jocker or an Admin, and have him provide a full detailed review and post proofs of earnings, Only then people would pay $750 for an ebook, hell, None would even spend $700 for a method.

Maybe $200

Good luck

PS: Your discord slaves or vouches don't mean anything here
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2019 - 06:05 PM by Aficionado.)
(01 August, 2019 - 06:31 AM)Code76 Wrote: Show More
>Refered by God

Welcome to cracked.

One thing I've learnt among my years of being on different forums, is that "Method sellers" are just scammers trynna make a living selling bullshit

Some sell quality products, And they sell it for a fair price, not fucking 7 hundred dollars

Your payment proof of excel sheet doesn't mean jackshit neither, And willing to accept MM doesn't prove your legitimately either

Giving a vouch copy to "Trail Mod" also doesn't mean shit, Especially since you were invited by him to the community, and especially since God is irrelevant here and TMods were handpicked

Oh and especially since god's review was "yEs MetHOD wORK, yEs it Make u good MonY," And doesn't post payment proofs, he claims that he'll post it, and yet nothing yet

Even if he posted proofs which I doubt he'll, i wouldn't believe it AT all, since you were invited here by him

You closed the thread because you knew your shit ain't going nowhere mate, and none was gonna fall for your scheme

Instantly joining and buying Supreme doesn't even mean jackshit, I make hundreds a day and I prefer staying Premium, flexing your green name won't lead you anywhere

Why don't you give a vouch copy to Jocker or an Admin, and have him provide a full detailed review and post proofs of earnings, Only then people would pay $750 for an ebook, hell, None would even spend $700 for a method.

Maybe $200

Good luck

Are you a dumbass?

You haven't seen my product, or know anything about it other than how much it makes. So you have no way of justifying my price or the quality of it.

If a method can make you $500+ daily, it can easily be priced at $1k+, you would be making your money back within 2 days.
Go look at websites/stores/products that generate any sort of income, they go for wayyy more than what they make, its just logical.

Additionally, did you just say that using an MM to hold the funds while the buyer uses the method doesn't prove that the method is legit? Retard alert!
I literally said that if any customer wants further earning proofs or has any questions/inquiries they can just contact me.

Regardless of whether god invited me or not, he's a trial mod that has a bit less rep than you. I would definitely consider him more than trusted than you; a spastic trying to maintain his Ego/rep on an online forum. He's even nearly contributed the same amount of threads as you, has a little les rep but joined MONTHS after you.

I literally rejected you for a vouch copy and you come to my Introduction thread to flame? Your literally fucking pathetic. Get a life son.
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2019 - 06:00 PM)Aficionado Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2019 - 06:31 AM)Code76 Wrote: Show More

Maybe $200

Good luck

Are you a dumbass?

You haven't seen my product, or know anything about it other than how much it makes. So you have no way of justifying my price or the quality of it.

If a method can make you $500+ daily, it can easily be priced at $1k+, you would be making your money back within 2 days.
Go look at websites/stores/products that generate any sort of income, they go for wayyy more than what they make, its just logical.

Additionally, did you just say that using an MM to hold the funds while the buyer uses the method doesn't prove that the method is legit? Retard alert!
I literally said that if any customer wants further earning proofs or has any questions/inquiries they can just contact me.

Regardless of whether god invited me or not, he's a trial mod that has a bit less rep than you. I would definitely consider him more than trusted than you; a spastic trying to maintain his Ego/rep on an online forum. He's even nearly contributed the same amount of threads as you, has a little les rep but joined MONTHS after you.

I literally rejected you for a vouch copy and you come to my Introduction thread to flame? Your literally fucking pathetic. Get a life son.

Alright, open your thread then.