Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The Ultimate Guide To Profits 2022

by Sterces - 03 May, 2022 - 06:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Sterces) - Unhide
Sterces  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2022 - 06:35 AM by Sterces. Edited 12 times in total.)
I’m here to share how you can make the most with your money and use it smartly
I’ve been researching, collecting tons of information and spending tons of money.

1) Ebooks (Sike naw)
Very RARELY will you ever actually find one worth purchasing. I don’t care what anyone says, most of the time you get baited with titles like the one I just made to get you here. This tactic is “never saturated” “highly scalable” “auto pilot” “private”
Instead make an Ebook with this garbage in it to sell to other kids, don’t be the kid buying them.
Most of the time this shit is like AI rewritten already public shit that’s been resold a billion times. TRUST me I know, I spent probably a few thousand.

2) Go with your GUT
Take it from a moron like me. You want to earn money? You need to spend money . Can’t spend money if you keep getting fucked over by people who claim they want partnership or want to help you. Unfortunately very few people will actually help you. Everyone is so hungry they will swallow you alive. Do research on who you go into business with. Look at their reputation and even than approach with caution.
I don’t even want to go into detail how often I’ve helped someone to only be taken advantage for as little as 5 dollars .
Most of these people will appear believable my best recommendation is to follow your GUT if it feels wrong it is wrong . If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.

3) Privacy And Tools
Stop paying for tools you can literally crack or get for free. Unless it’s from a respected dev. For the love of god you aren’t safe online just using a VPN save yourself time and money. Use a VPN but combine it with Bridges on TOR

4) Learn a real skill

Do yourself a favor and stop thinking anything and everything could be easy. It’s not that’s why there are tons of people just praying on hungry people. Use the cool info people post here to learn how to reverse engineer, program , ect . The best monetization and best investment are the ones you invest in yourself . Teach yourself a skill that can make you marketable. There are so many Courses you can take free.

5) Network Properly
The good people that are here, rather than suck them dry asking for how you can make tons of money, actually support them. People like Evil post leaks daily, if you’re downloading or using information or find anything helpful fuckin like that shit and rep. Building healthy relationships is a way to find people to collab with and work on projects with. There is opportunities to be made when you connect with others with something to offer other than a request for free stuff!

Smart
I AM THE REAL STERCES :( 
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Wow

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (Sterces) - Unhide
Sterces  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service