Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[UHQ] TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0.2!! custom folder size analyzer, tracker cleaners

by iot1337 - 21 February, 2023 - 10:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (iot1337) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2023 - 10:42 PM by iot1337.)
LEECHERS WILL BE BANNED 
LIKE AND REP TO NOT LEECH!!!!!

[Image: TweakNow-WinSecret-Plus-v4.0.2.png]TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0.2 Portable

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows 10 and 11 allows users to explore the hidden settings in Windows.

This app is specifically geared for Windows, grouping numerous registry settings and delivering them from an easy and safe user interface.

With TweakNow WinSecret for Windows, you can move the Windows taskbar to the top and change the taskbar size by editing the registry value. With any app modifying the registry, it is strongly advised to have a backup to restore from in the advent of an issue.

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows makes the process easier than directly doing it via Regedit, potentially creating critical problems for a novice user. TweakNow WinSecret for Windows gives you a smooth platform to perform these tweaks in a more controlled environment.

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows is a solid option for those that want to improve their overall experience while on Windows through a simple and easy-to-navigate app.

Plus Features:
- Auto Dark
- Automatically change app and system theme mode to light or dark
- Auto Wallpaper Changer
- Updates your background every day or hour with beautiful images from Bing homepage
- Folder Size Analyzer
- Figure out which files or folders who taking up your hard drive space
- Find Duplicate
- Find and remove duplicate files
- Process Manager
- View detail information about all running processes and change priority level for specified process
- Secure Delete
- Completely and securely delete sensitive file from your hard drive
- Smart Shortcut
- Automatically specified priority level for your favourite apps
- System Information
- Show detail information about your system
- Track Cleaner
- Protect your privacy by eliminating traces of your digital activities
- Transparent Taskbar
- Make your Windows Taskbar completely transparent
- Troubleshooter
- Fix problem with Internet connection, icon, thumbnail, and Microsoft Store
- Windows Secret
- Safely and easily explore Windows hidden settings

Operating System:
- Windows 10 / 11 (32bit/64bit)

Homepage: https://www.tweaknow.com/

Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation is required / Instruction is Included in the folder!

AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
File: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ad48.../detection

Remember to like the post (it motivates me to post more) and give SOME positive rep (so I can get more content out and for motivation!) if you want more leaks/cracks/combos/UHQ content

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Remember to like the post (it motivates me to post more) and give SOME positive rep (so I can get more content out and for motivation!) if you want more leaks/cracks/combos/UHQ content

This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (Toxicven667) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
does it help with games fps
This post is by a banned member (ZILLAjr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Redlin3) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (FOrtniteBurt) - Unhide
Threads
(21 February, 2023 - 10:42 PM)iot1337 Wrote: Show More
LEECHERS WILL BE BANNED 
LIKE AND REP TO NOT LEECH!!!!!

[Image: TweakNow-WinSecret-Plus-v4.0.2.png]TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0.2 Portable

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows 10 and 11 allows users to explore the hidden settings in Windows.

This app is specifically geared for Windows, grouping numerous registry settings and delivering them from an easy and safe user interface.

With TweakNow WinSecret for Windows, you can move the Windows taskbar to the top and change the taskbar size by editing the registry value. With any app modifying the registry, it is strongly advised to have a backup to restore from in the advent of an issue.

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows makes the process easier than directly doing it via Regedit, potentially creating critical problems for a novice user. TweakNow WinSecret for Windows gives you a smooth platform to perform these tweaks in a more controlled environment.

TweakNow WinSecret for Windows is a solid option for those that want to improve their overall experience while on Windows through a simple and easy-to-navigate app.

Plus Features:
- Auto Dark
- Automatically change app and system theme mode to light or dark
- Auto Wallpaper Changer
- Updates your background every day or hour with beautiful images from Bing homepage
- Folder Size Analyzer
- Figure out which files or folders who taking up your hard drive space
- Find Duplicate
- Find and remove duplicate files
- Process Manager
- View detail information about all running processes and change priority level for specified process
- Secure Delete
- Completely and securely delete sensitive file from your hard drive
- Smart Shortcut
- Automatically specified priority level for your favourite apps
- System Information
- Show detail information about your system
- Track Cleaner
- Protect your privacy by eliminating traces of your digital activities
- Transparent Taskbar
- Make your Windows Taskbar completely transparent
- Troubleshooter
- Fix problem with Internet connection, icon, thumbnail, and Microsoft Store
- Windows Secret
- Safely and easily explore Windows hidden settings

Operating System:
- Windows 10 / 11 (32bit/64bit)

Homepage: https://www.tweaknow.com/

Run & Enjoy, No activation or installation is required / Instruction is Included in the folder!

AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
File: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ad48.../detection

This is a bump

ty
This post is by a banned member (Klaudia7) - Unhide
Klaudia7  
Threads
(21 February, 2023 - 10:42 PM)iot1337 Wrote: Show More
[font][font]Pijawki zostaną zbanowane  [/font][/font]
[font][font]i będą reprezentować NIE PIJAWKĘ!!!!! [/font][/font]

[Image: TweakNow-WinSecret-Plus-v4.0.2.png][font][font]TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0.2 Portable [/font][/font]

[font][font]TweakNow WinSecret dla Windows 10 i 11 pozwala użytkownikom eksplorować ukryte ustawienia w systemie Windows. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Ta[/font][/font]
[font][font]aplikacja jest specjalnie dostosowana dla systemu Windows, grupując liczne ustawienia rejestru i dostarczając je z łatwego i bezpiecznego interfejsu użytkownika. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Dzięki TweakNow WinSecret dla Windows możesz przenieść pasek zadań Windows na górę i zmienić rozmiar paska zadań, edytując wartość rejestru. [/font][font]W przypadku dowolnej aplikacji modyfikującej rejestr zdecydowanie zaleca się utworzenie kopii zapasowej, z której można będzie przywrócić rejestr w przypadku wystąpienia problemu. [/font][/font]

[font][font]TweakNow WinSecret dla Windows sprawia, że ​​proces jest łatwiejszy niż bezpośrednie wykonywanie go za pomocą Regedit, co może powodować krytyczne problemy dla początkującego użytkownika. [/font][font]TweakNow WinSecret dla Windows zapewnia płynną platformę do wykonywania tych poprawek w bardziej kontrolowanym środowisku. [/font][/font]

[font][font]TweakNow WinSecret dla Windows to solidna opcja dla tych, którzy chcą poprawić ogólne wrażenia z pracy w systemie Windows za pomocą prostej i łatwej w obsłudze aplikacji. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Plus funkcje: [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Automatyczne przyciemnianie [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Automatyczna zmiana trybu aplikacji i motywu systemu na jasny lub ciemny [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Automatyczny zmieniacz tapet [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Aktualizuje tło każdego dnia lub godziny za pomocą pięknych obrazów ze strony głównej Bing [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Analizator rozmiaru folderu [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Dowiedz się, które pliki lub foldery zajmują miejsca na dysku twardym [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Znajdź duplikat [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Znajdź i usuń duplikaty plików [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Menedżer procesów [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Wyświetl szczegółowe informacje o wszystkich uruchomionych procesach i zmień poziom priorytetu dla określonego procesu [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Bezpieczne usuwanie [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Całkowicie i bezpiecznie usuń wrażliwe pliki z dysku twardego [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Inteligentny skrót [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Automatycznie określony poziom priorytetu dla ulubionych aplikacji [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Informacje o systemie [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Pokaż szczegółowe informacje o swoim systemie [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Track Cleaner [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Chroń swoją prywatność, eliminując ślady swojej cyfrowej aktywności [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Przezroczysty pasek zadań [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Spraw, aby pasek zadań Windows był całkowicie przezroczysty [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Narzędzie do rozwiązywania [/font][/font]
[font][font]problemów - Napraw problem z połączeniem internetowym, ikona, miniatura i sklep Microsoft Store [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Sekret systemu Windows [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Bezpieczne i łatwe przeglądanie ukrytych ustawień systemu Windows [/font][/font]

[font][font]System operacyjny:[/font][/font]
[font][font]- Windows 10 / 11 (32-bitowy/64-bitowy) [/font][/font]

[font][font]Strona główna: https://www.tweaknow.com/ [/font][/font]

[font][font]Uruchom i ciesz się, bez aktywacji lub wymagana jest instalacja / instrukcja znajduje się w folderze! [/font][/font]

[font][font]Wynik skanowania antywirusowego dla użytkownika >>>[/font][/font]
[font][font]Plik: [/font][/font][font][font]https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ad483695fd0621635b7fa7738c5730293a322b359b9f4e6d6ea5b1cc2feb0612/detection[/font][/font]

[font][font]Pamiętaj, aby polubić post (motywuje mnie to do publikowania więcej) i dać KILKA pozytywnych komentarzy (aby móc wypuścić więcej treści i dla motywacji!), jeśli chcesz więcej wycieków/pęknięć/kombosów/treści UHQ. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Pamiętaj, aby polubić post (to motywuje mnie do publikowania więcej) i daj JAKĄŚ pozytywną reputację (aby móc wypuścić więcej treści i dla motywacji!), jeśli chcesz więcej przecieków/pęknięć/kombosów/treści UHQ[/font][/font]

[font][font]To jest guz[/font][/font]
[font][font]ewgrehrqwewgw[/font][/font]