Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Upmarket Co. Refunding lords | CHEAP | FAST | SUPPORT | 60+ STORES | NEW METHODS

by Lucifer Morningstar - 09 December, 2019 - 09:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lucifer Morningstar) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 January, 2020 - 02:45 PM by Lucifer Morningstar. Edit Reason: Added vouches, updated discounts for first users )
Benefit from our referral system on Discord and get 5% discount for all future orders every time you invite 5 people ( Up to 50% )
VOUCHES CAN BE FOUND BELOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD.
FIRST DISCORD GOT BANNED, Lucifer Morningstar#5970 THIS IS THE NEW ONE.

STORE LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...xFLBZj7C-w

[Image: QnIgoUX.gif][Image: 1h0cevV.png][Image: PpEPVx0.png][Image: f7sokF5.png][Image: FuKyMKq.png]
Discord Group : https://discord.gg/CZS7Us2
Telegram bot : t.me/upmarketco
MY ONLY DISCORD IS Lucifer Morningstar#5970
Giving a vouch copy to the most reputable trusted member on this forum, if you want a vouch comment below, I will choose which one to pick.

TOS : 
- We have the right to refuse your order.
- we have the right to change our terms and conditions without prior notice, so please keep checking this page
- we do not tolerate chargebacks under any circumstances, if it were to happen, consequences will result.
- We are not responsible for anything that happens after the work is done.
- Payments should be done on confirmation.
- Refund will be given only if we messed things up.
- Not all the stores send email confirming the refund right away, some don't send at all. So you will pay when we give you the confirmation that it has been done.
- We don't do all the stores on a daily basis, so be aware that anything they can change
- If you want us to try a new store, let us know. If they have phone/live chat support, we can try it out.
- We can try fixing failed orders. - We do not double dip - MINIMUM Fee : 25$ If order is below 250$
- If the account is closed and you paid us earlier, we are not responsible for it.

OFFERING A DISCOUNT OF 10% FOR THE FIRST 10 BUYERS : 8 / 10 
This post is by a banned member (UnknownMethod) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2019 - 09:50 PM)Lucifer Morningstar Wrote: Show More
[Image: QnIgoUX.gif][Image: 1h0cevV.png][Image: PpEPVx0.png][Image: f7sokF5.png][Image: FuKyMKq.png]
Discord Group : https://discord.gg/QEMHv2f
MY ONLY DISCORD IS : Lucifer Morningstar#1711
Giving a vouch copy to the most reputable trusted member on this forum, if you want a vouch comment below, I will choose which one to pick.

TOS : 
- we have the right to change our terms and conditions without prior notice, so please keep checking this page
- we do not tolerate chargebacks under any circumstances, if it were to happen, consequences will result.
- Not all the stores send email confirming the refund right away, some don't send at all. So you will pay when we give you the confirmation that it has been done.
- We don't do all the stores on a daily basis, so be aware that anything they can change
- If you want us to try a new store, let us know. If they have phone/live chat support, we can try it out.
- We can try fixing failed orders. - We do not double dip - MINIMUM Fee : 25$ If order is below 250$
- If the account is closed and you paid us earlier, we are not responsible for it.
new methods??? :fyou: :feelsgood:
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f32696d672e6e65742f682f73...702e676966]

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...352e676966]
Leaving A Like Is Good For You And Good For Me

"I Call My Brother 'Sun' Cause He Shine Like One"
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2019 - 09:52 PM)Rad Wrote: Show More

TOS : 
new methods??? :fyou: :feelsgood:

By New methods I mean we are always up to date with the newest methods out there to provide the best chance of refunding an item no matter which store it is from
This post is by a banned member (remyels) - Unhide
remyels  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service

TOS : 

OFFERING A DISCOUNT OF 10% FOR THE FIRST 10 BUYERS : 0 / 10 

Looks good, glws    kek
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2019 - 10:35 PM)Deceive Wrote: Show More
For your convenience,

There are no "new" methods, unless you discover them yourselves. There's not a network of refunders that pass on methods to eachother, to become a good refunder, you don't get mentored. You learn the methods yourself, you lose, and you come back even better.

Good luck on sales.

Kind Regards, The Refund Bar.
Thank you for your message.

I am aware of this, I have been refunding on other forums for the past 3 years. I have failed and fixed my mistakes which lead me to be here, there is no success without failure.
We are a group of refunders each working with their own methods ( from what they have learned from their experience ), what we are trying to do is assign each order to the best compatible refunder for this specific order for the best experience in refund ( We do not tell each other the methods, each uses their own methods. We just assign the orders accordingly )

Thank you again sir.
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
This is bump, vouch copy is still available.
Threads
4 Years of service
Online and taking orders vouch still available