Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What is your school status right now?

by GreenTea - 11 February, 2020 - 05:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (Daniel2060) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 February, 2020 - 06:28 PM)GreenTea Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2020 - 08:33 AM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More
Full time Senior in High School. Doing it online, got until may 24th to finish to graduate (or I am not able to walk with the rest of my class) But I have a kid, so once I'm done with school I am omw straight to a Trade School Program while doing a part time job. I do online schooling for 10 hours of my day, sometimes more. Depends on if the teachers unlock my tests in time or not.

wow, gg bro. what a hard life dude, how old are you?

I am 17. Made a dumb decision, gotta deal with it. Got help from my mom, thankfully. And my son's mother is also working and getting her GED. We agreed that since I was already close to graduating, I will finish High School and get a diploma.
This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 February, 2020 - 11:09 PM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2020 - 08:33 AM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More
Full time Senior in High School. Doing it online, got until may 24th to finish to graduate (or I am not able to walk with the rest of my class) But I have a kid, so once I'm done with school I am omw straight to a Trade School Program while doing a part time job. I do online schooling for 10 hours of my day, sometimes more. Depends on if the teachers unlock my tests in time or not.

I am 17. Made a dumb decision, gotta deal with it. Got help from my mom, thankfully. And my son's mother is also working and getting her GED. We agreed that since I was already close to graduating, I will finish High School and get a diploma.

My god, bro good luck, you got this.

Stay strong, everyone does dumb decisions, that is how we learn  [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (Daniel2060) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 February, 2020 - 01:55 AM)GreenTea Wrote: Show More
(16 February, 2020 - 11:09 PM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More

My god, bro good luck, you got this.

Stay strong, everyone does dumb decisions, that is how we learn  [Image: feelssadman.png]

Thanks, man. I'm trying. Doing my best. I appreciate that, fr.
This post is by a banned member (Dogshitwizard) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Uni for software engineering  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (sp6off) - Unhide
sp6off  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
IT Engineering school, 2nd year kek
This post is by a banned member (PsorR) - Unhide
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 February, 2020 - 05:32 AM)GreenTea Wrote: Show More
Title says it all,

I am currently a College student studying in Social Science with Mathematics.

[Image: monkaEyes.png]

Hello guys heyguys xDD
Good life question you asked us all here. Because the point is for our community to open up, and everyone will certainly find something interesting about how he copes with school life or graduated from it or is just working.
Ok. I am after the studies College of Sports and I have been working since 2006. I really like psychologies and team and individual sports. I I wish you you finished studies College of Social Sience & Mathematics perfectly and I wish you to follow this path further in your dream job. Best regards and I keep fingers crossed well in your life brooo ... xD
pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay
[Image: JSQNip9.gif]
[Image: JyHo6r7.gif]
Do you remember those who helped YOU?!
Then give them a LIKED & REP+
[Image: piwo-ruchomy-obrazek-0042.gif]