Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What should i do?

by Nazistu - 17 April, 2021 - 08:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nazistu) - Unhide
Nazistu  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 June, 2021 - 02:20 AM by Nazistu. Edited 1 time in total.)
hey, i did one refund, all good, i've winning the case against the seller with one police report, and now after some time the seller contacted the police that they have sent the box and stuff, and then the police call me and ask me for some proof, down below, what you think it's the best way i can make ?

[Image: Tq4YWmi.png]
UPDATE 19/4/2021

He say that he will call the delivery firma and ask if they weight the package to see if it was empty and stuff, and something about one proof from the seller when he send it, the situation is a little shit, but with luck could be good, if the firma did not weight the package and stuff will be in my favor, and the thing with the witness, don't even ask about that, don't really help alot, i've told him anyway that my neighobour take the package, and he ask me to come to polizei and ask how to package was weight in hand when he take it, if it was heavy or not, i think i could do that to, telling him to say that for me and stuff, what are you opinions guys?
BIG UPDATE 12/5/2021
So, so long don't talk with you about the problem boyz, so i was today to police and make one declaration about what happened and what i have recived instead of the watch, i let to my story that i did not recive nothing and stuff and now i'm waiting again for one answer, he says the worst thing that can happen is that i become one fee from all of that because i have lied that i've not recived nothing when i have already recived, and one thing that the police told me that i have find it good, to speak with the seller and pay him an amount of money for his "loss" and we can do it in private, he close his case i close mine, i think that's the best way i can make it from here alive and not paying thousands of euro for nothing, what you say guys?

THE LAST UPDATE 25/5/2021
The police, me and the seller take one decision all togheter, that i must pay the amount of 540e for the watch and the seller with close the case and stuff because he lose the money and other solution i don't have, i'm tankful that was not worster than this, because if i was find that i've lied will be like thousands to pay for me to the police, i'll update if something new happen, but i think that's will be the final decision.

THE FINAL 28/6/2021
How the last sentence say, the report it's over, i've payed the 500e back and the shop close the case and the report was in my advice in the end, thanks for all that support along the time. 
PepeBlush PoggersHype

multiriot  Tips are always appreciated but never required !  multiriot
BTC: 32rNKYukVo3t35HB5Sna8wx9JeEbQV8zR5
This post is by a banned member (Nigr) - Unhide
Nazistu  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2021 - 08:26 PM by Nazistu.)
What do you mean? should i be witness to myself?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]

This post is by a banned member (CSS) - Unhide
Nazistu  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Yes, actually, they ask me to bring the empty box to the police station, maybe because there are some details that give who deliver and stuff, but i don't have the fucking box anymore  Pepe

This post is by a banned member (ElonMusk) - Unhide
Nazistu  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
i've added you on discord !

This post is by a banned member (DerKlene) - Unhide
DerKlene  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Important! Stay with your story.
Say that u trashed the box because you dont collect trash.