Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Wrong section im sorry

by TESLA - 11 October, 2020 - 10:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (TESLA) - Unhide
TESLA  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2020 - 10:12 AM by TESLA.)
Sorry sorry remove this pls
[Image: 15xiIb6.png]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-NOT-A-...ECT-MYSELF
NIKOLA TESLA OF THE BLACKHAT WORLD
~~~ Python PHP Perl C# ~~~
--- Tensorflow Pytorch Machine Learning Developer ---

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: q6M7ebP.png]
[Image: t50HdxP.png]
[/align]
This post is by a banned member (Nasthya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TESLA) - Unhide
TESLA  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 October, 2020 - 10:10 AM)Nasthya Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2020 - 10:09 AM)P_U_T_I_N Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: Don't know his profile but his discord is succedd188#2782
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: I already refunded him 10$, But he is not understanding
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/nulV20F
Additional Information: First of all, He is bough my e-book, I put a hard to understand description on my sell thread, Which is make someone understood, Its my fault
So I understand about this and agreed to refund him, Since I already support him and help him about my method, So he offered me to refund 10$
I do asking him for his email (That used to paid me) and he start to say "Oh if you refund me with that email, you need to full refund me etc, and start saying like, My friend is asking for money etc...  (I don't understand at this point, He is paying me with his friend account > Re want me to refund him 10$ > But if I refund him with the original email, His friend will charge him 11$ so I need to full refund him, Very confused " And I already said that I can't sent money to new email due to country restriction, I can only pay him as a G&S ( Which i think he already accept since he sent his sellix link to me and told me to paid with that link

I can't pay him via sellix since he didn't put the email on it, So i paid him directly via paypal ( WHICH IS SAME, Paying in sellix = paying G&S ), And it got delayed(Pending)
I think This problem happen because he is using Fake paypal account or Fake name look at this
[Image: Kg3WH66.png]

He is mad at this now and start blaming me, So I made this thread to protect myself

If this threat is unclear in some point, Please ask me, I am happy to provide real and honest information

As long as your conscience is clear, you did no wrong and nobody will believe another person's biased accusations with no proof.

You've given all that you could and even went above and beyond in refunding, so you should rest easy~ <3

very thanks sir  Heart Heart Pepelove
NIKOLA TESLA OF THE BLACKHAT WORLD
~~~ Python PHP Perl C# ~~~
--- Tensorflow Pytorch Machine Learning Developer ---

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: q6M7ebP.png]
[Image: t50HdxP.png]
[/align]