Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ufosky scam

by Uncultured - 11 October, 2019 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (NoireUFO) - Unhide
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 09:36 PM by NoireUFO.)
(12 October, 2019 - 09:26 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2019 - 09:21 PM)ufosky Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2019 - 09:16 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

ok ill refund but answer my question??How About for Priv8 Combos?DId he Ever test all of that in public check??its not better to first see all check and after say refund??
so...how much cost for 300k priv8 combo you think i should Subtraction??

No subtraction for that as he bought a whole package which isnt what it is claimed to be.
You can however do full checks on antipublic and post results, or wait for him. 
@Uncultured post the remaining results screenshot

this is clear when im wrote sell to 5 guys its whow public in public checker...too many categories....and i didnt say fuulllll priv8
so if he take all and refund all money back its look like theft .....if he get all in froums is theft....this is not physic stuff to i can take back that and i think he is Speechless cause he dont say anything
and if you agree complite with him you are unjustice
however as i said before he is a guy who bought account and every times this guys have right and your support....its really unjustice

im just accept your term cause i know in froum every thing is unjustice and if deagree with that you will get ban...as i before scammed by a guy in this froum and opened scam report and just i banned!! because scammer was advance guy and ban me made every thing clear like never happened any scam
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER
DISCORD : ufoinsky#3214 | Telegram ID : @ufoinSky
Before Deal with me/Verify my identify by pv message / take care of impostors

[Image: final-banner-export.gif]
[Image: bnner2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(12 October, 2019 - 09:34 PM)ufosky Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2019 - 09:21 PM)ufosky Wrote: Show More

this is clear when im wrote sell to 5 guys its whow public in public checker...too many categories....and i didnt say fuulllll priv8
so if he take all and refund all money back its look like theft .....if he get all in froums is theft....this is not physic stuff to i can take back that and i think he is Speechless cause he dont say anything
however as i said before he is a guy who bought account and every times this guys have right and your support....its really unjustice

im just accept your term cause i know in froum every thing is unjustice and if deagree with that you will get ban...as i before scammed by a guy in this froum and opened scam report and just i banned!! because scammer was advance guy and ban me made every thing clear like never happened any scam
What you did wrong is advertise it as 70% private and if he doesnt get that he has every right to get refunded as product isnt as described, i asked you to prove that it is 70% private and you are not doing it. we arent even down to the point to even check quality of those lines.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2019 - 10:28 PM by NoireUFO.)
(12 October, 2019 - 09:48 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

What you did wrong is advertise it as 70% private and if he doesnt get that he has every right to get refunded as product isnt as described, i asked you to prove that it is 70% private and you are not doing it. we arent even down to the point to even check quality of those lines.

and im saying he should check all and say all public....man other 4 man are using this pack...do u know what is mean?i know even it be 60% you say refund,even 100% you say refund.but you didnt answered my question
how about that priv8 combos????????this guy is a resell guy...his thread is some combo for sell
if he sell that priv8 part you give my lost money???!!
just answer my damn question after i will refund injustice man

@KSZ i have another part of this pack that im checking now for public or not with auth stuff in this froum
i can give it to him too and if he collect and stack up all private checked combo it will be 5Gb (cause im testing this pack now and have 50% private in each 2M file)

you said replacement instead that and it can be like what advirsed in thread
is ok??
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER

This post is by a banned member (Uncultured) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 October, 2019 - 10:01 PM)ufosky Wrote: Show More

and im saying he should check all and say all public....man other 4 man are using this pack...do u know what is mean?i know even it be 60% you say refund,even 100% you say refund.but you didnt answered my question
how about that priv8 combos????????this guy is a resell guy...his thread is some combo for sell

@KSZ i have another part of this pack that im checking now for public or not with auth stuff in this froum
i can give it to him too and if he collect and stack up all private checked combo it will be 5Gb (cause im testing this pack now and have 50% private in each 2M file)

is ok??

I want my refund not rdp also I stopped checking after 13m and deleted the combo file because It doesn't worth.
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@ufosky if you want to replace him, you need to ask him.
If he wants replacement then send it, if not then refund him or prove your point with screenshots about the privacy of combos.
Keep in mind if you replace, it also has to be at least 65% private.
You got 24 hrs.

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 October, 2019 - 10:33 AM by NoireUFO.)
(13 October, 2019 - 09:25 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
If he wants replacement then send it, if not then refund him or prove your point with screenshots about the privacy of combos.
You got 24 hrs.

@KSZ this is just just UK combo of the pack
http://8upload.ir/uploads/f306917842.png

i checked all of this in last 24h...how can i check all with this shit speed??
as see 60% of that is private

he didnt even check all combos and he didnt even show proof complite to show he is checking that pack
cause you all time said bla bla refund,now he just say i want refund cause he know you are injustice

and you didnt answer my damn question.......
what   about   my   private   combo???????

(13 October, 2019 - 08:31 AM)Uncultured Wrote: Show More

is ok??

I want my refund not rdp also I stopped checking after 13m and deleted the combo file because It doesn't worth.

not rdp,i will replace you with new one part of combo
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER

KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(13 October, 2019 - 09:47 AM)ufosky Wrote: Show More
You got 24 hrs.

this is just just UK combo of the pack

he didnt even check all combos and he didnt even show proof complite to show he is checking that pack
cause you all time said bla bla refund,now he just say i want refund cause he know you are injustice

is ok??

That tool has a very limited database hence it will show most lines as private. Use Myrz or some other paid tools with large database.
Do a single reply to this thread within 20 hrs once you are done checking all 37 mil lines with some paid tool with a large database , i suppose you should already have those proofs since you claimed the original thread to be 70% private which makes me assume that you already checked it to obtain that percentage.

NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 October, 2019 - 01:25 PM by NoireUFO.)
(13 October, 2019 - 10:53 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(13 October, 2019 - 09:47 AM)ufosky Wrote: Show More
You got 24 hrs.

this is just just UK combo of the pack

That tool has a very limited database hence it will show most lines as private. Use Myrz or some other paid tools with large database.
Do a single reply to this thread within 20 hrs once you are done checking all 37 mil lines with some paid tool with a large database , i suppose you should already have those proofs since you claimed the original thread to be 70% private which makes me assume that you already checked it to obtain that percentage.

well so now i should go Buy MYRZ to check all?and its my duty to check all??
ok just give his fucking btc address

and you didnt answer my fucking question
How about percent of private combo??
as i see you just scammed by people 6 time....and u think its like easy for refund
i will hope you will be in this shit situation too in future

Goood job man,good thef,God can see you
take fucking btc address from that asshole and give me (Cause as i know he is scammer that don't even speech here and waited for take refund and take combo,i will report u in scamm report too cause you force me and tell me do something that impossible)

give his btc address fast and subtraction the priv8 combos to i refund which left....if u deagree with this,you are a fake guy
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER