Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

THE ONLY AND BEST GUIDE FOR TWITCH CRACKING FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS

by studentrapi - 20 August, 2019 - 02:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (studentrapi) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c540.png]
Before I start the guide I'd like to introduce myself, my name is studentrap1 and I've been cracking for less than a month now by learning off this forum and from other crackers who have helped me. I have received a lot of support from this site so i decided to give back to the community by making a fat guide on how to make money through cracking twitch accounts.

Here are some screenshots to show you this 100% works (I started off with $80) :

[Image: f3dc6896aefe9f0d97c5b72285cb226b.png]

[Image: dc8d171466cfa37f22cb0f2a1a7e5107.png]

[Image: 84e57f726dfc96f8cce95404ce514876.png]

I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASISE 1 THING, YOU MUST HAVE START UP MONEY TO BE ABLE TO BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY CRACK ACCOUNTS, NO MONEY CAN BE MADE FOR "FREE". A SMALL INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED HOWEVER IT CAN BE MADE BACK WITHIN A DAY IF YOU FOLLOW THE METHOD STEP BY STEP:

PREPARATION

Before you start you will need the following (I will go through how to obtain each one) :
- A Checker
- Twitch Affiliate Accounts
- Twitch TIN
- Proxies
- Combo Lists

Checker
To be able to get access to the same checkers I use I have to 100% recommend upgrading your cracked.to account if you haven't already, I have not been told to advertise their premium, infinity or supreme upgrades but since buying the upgrade my learning curve has only shot up and i have managed to crack twitch accounts at 20 times the rate using their checkers such as ztwitch, and hopefully A+ twitch when I also upgrade to Infinity.

To purchase the and upgrade head over to the upgrade section of the forum. Personally if you are only buying an upgrade for ztwitch then buy the premium option however I would 100% recommend to go for the infinity or even supreme just so u don't have to pay the monthly €9.99.

They currently only take cryptocurrency so if you do no have btc head over to https://localbitcoins.com/ where buying btc is quick and safe with thousands of verified sellers and be able to receive your btc in under 2 hours.

Twitch Affiliate Accounts
A twitch affiliate account is an account that has a sub button available to it, this means you are able to sub to your channel when you have the cracked accounts. There are two ways you can obtain these accounts.
1) The first way is to just complete the requirements for a twitch affiliate account:
- Head over to the Twitch Sign up Page and create an account
- Once you create an account simply complete the requirements 

[Image: 46c5a57ab93cf0263ae4432daca32c12.png]

Streaming for 8 hours and 7 different days is very simple, however if you need a view bot a great one is DogeTwitch V2.4 which is free and simple to use, Moreover if you need followers you can feel free to shoot me a pm or hmu on discord as i sell twitch followers for very cheap, if you decide to not go with me there are many good sellers on this site which are able to sell you followers as well.  

2) The second method is to just buy an affiliate account, there are many sellers on the site so just search "twitch affiliate accounts".

Twitch TINs
Once you have a twitch account you need to apply a twitch TIN (Tax Identification Number) this will stop twitch from taking a cut of all your subs, without a TIN you get $1.7 per sub however with a TIN you get $2.5 which may seem like a small fraction however the more subs you get the bigger the percentage seems, so a TIN is a must have in order to profit. I sell them for pretty cheap.

Proxies
This is probably the most difficult part of the whole process, and 100% the most expensive. Proxies can affect the hit rate of your combos so much, basically bad proxies = bad hits. To get the best hits you shouldn't really get anything other than rotating proxies. If you have starting money you don't need to follow the next few steps, instead just go straight to my proxy tips.

If money is a problem and you are not willing to pay $60 per month (MINIMUM) for proxies what i can recommend is finding proxy sites that offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, basically what this means is that after a certain amount of days you can say that you are not satisfied of the results of the proxies and you get your money back. Within these days you will obviously put your head down and crack as many accounts in the meantime, hence basically getting the proxies for free.

Tips for proxies:
- Proxies must be rotating
- Have more than 200k requests (basically how many combos you can check)
- Try find sites which are unknown this makes the proxies "private" as twitch bans very quickly so the majority of sites popular sites wont work as well as there is a chance someone is already raping those proxies
- The higher the ip pool the better

Combos
Finally combos, for combos the best u can use are TWITCH LEGACY COMBOS, this is a list of user:pass combos which are specific to twitch. The term legacy means that the user:pass combo has been "filtered" through a twitch checker already and it is an account that was once an active account on twitch. Typically you get higher hit rates with legacy combos than regular user:pass combos. If you need legacy combos feel free to message me for high quality combos.

Method

Step 1 : Checker Download

Firstly we will need a checker, for this guide i will be using ztwitch which can be acquired by pressing the link here, to use this you will also need an auth key which can also be obtained here

Step 2 : Checker set u

Once downloaded open  up the ztwitch.exe and select the account checker module 

[Image: eae5c31a297d83acf7e9773cfa7c468a.png]

Step 3 : Module Set up

The checker will ask you multiple questions for threads, retries, proxies, timeouts and hits

[Image: c44eddfe366e50dff62ef739638d9972.png]
For the amount of threads it is completely  dependant upon your set up, i usually put threads around 150 - 600.

[Image: 60d03f47741992dea7d6f4ac7bdbf7e5.png]
For the amount of retries its self explanatory, it asks for how many retries it should do per account before it decides wether it is a hit or not. I usually set it to 10-15.

[Image: 0f2b43c5fbf9149ac98bd36362436db3.png]
For the proxies if you got rotating proxies just set it to http, this usually gives me the highest cpm (checks per minute)

[Image: 4645c504ba7922a960988b65e5a359f3.png]
For proxy timeout i usually set it between 3000 - 5000 ms

[Image: fb447203ec336ec34a560cce4d454818.png]
For hits just say no because you dont want to see bad hits, no point really

Step 3 : Combos and Proxies

The Checker will now ask you to insert your combos and proxies, just select you combo and proxies on the pop up.

[Image: 6900394a3af6111494d77613f42ff723.gif]
Step 4 : Wait

As the title says just wait for the checker to finish, this can take a while so sit back and watch a movie or something.

Step 5 : Time to get some Subs

Navigate into the results folder withing the ztwitch folder and check if the file size of t-subs is bigger than 1kb, if it is well done you sucessfully cracked some twitch prime accounts, now what are you waiting for go sub to your channel by using the sub bot provided by the checker.

[Image: 9780fa201cc7c2bc12408c6dbfa7dadd.png]

Step 6 : Sub bot

Open the ztwitch checker and this time select module 5 - the subscriber bot, and simply set threads to 150-600 and select the t-subs text file, and you should see your subscribers come instantly.

EXTRA TIPS

- Dont use more than 200 subs per account

- Try keep 100 subs per 1000 followers

- Stream at least once or twice a week on each account just in case, I've heard cases of peoples twitch accounts getting banned but its never happened to me. I would just do it as it is a small thing you have to do, better safe than sorry.

This guide did take me a while to make so please show some love and leave a like :)
Quote:Pattys, pattys, some fucking pattys, bally up, spot man and get splashy

Switch, you don't wanna see me switch up off the moped with a stick, no witch

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8010038]
[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2019 - 02:36 PM by Krollie.)
sir this is very hq :D
Selling 50% off proxies from top proxy services with a trick.
Dm me if you are interested
This post is by a banned member (studentrapi) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (WellDones) - Unhide
WellDones  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Ok lets try my friend
This post is by a banned member (33_ashish) - Unhide
33_ashish  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2019 - 12:37 PM by 33_ashish.)
thnku sir for this

its amazing mathod
This post is by a banned member (TheMostHotSamurai) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
The best tutorial for beginners
Good job
This post is by a banned member (ngentot) - Unhide
ngentot  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
i only need twitch prime accounts for game loot, sad man
if only anyone can share the id. kindly pm me
This post is by a banned member (ccbcorner) - Unhide
ccbcorner  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is very interesting. Combos that I find now are garbage. also the checkers that I have downloaded from here won't open and I used my key on them. So I have no idea what to do lol.