Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[TUTORIAL] HOW TO WRITE HIGH QUALITY POSTS

by wor - 19 May, 2020 - 07:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (wor) - Unhide
wor  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
HOW TO WRITE HIGH-QUALITY POSTS
Written by @wor
I hope you use the knowledge that I have shared here to improve your language skills and your posts because it doesn't matter how many awards or how many likes you have if you constantly post low-quality material. I know everyone won't be bothered to read this, but for the few people who do care about the forum and want to become quality members, please read this guide thoroughly and try to implement certain thing you learn from this guide in your future posts. Once again, if you have any issues/help, feel free to contact me.

What factors define a quality post?
  • Writing proper English with good grammar.
  • Explain the key points when discussing a specific topic.
  • Providing adequate information.
  • Using external resources to improve your points.
  • Respecting other members
  • Ask questions & be humble.
Writing proper English with good grammar
This is the most important factor when it comes to writing high-quality posts. You don't need to be an English Major to write proper English. When it comes to posts on this forum, DO NOT reply messages like "ty", "tks", "hbuhb" or any other random nonsense. This is called spamming/Leeching and if you continue to do this, you will get banned from the forum. Writing your posts in full sentences and complete thoughts will not only make you appear as intelligent but will also help other members to understand what you're saying.
The easiest way to earn respect on this forum is to show people that you know what you're talking about. Do not talk about areas where you don't have any experience in and don't give false advice to inexperienced and new members.

Explain the key points when discussing a specific topic.
Forums are basically a tool for communicating complex ideas among other things of course. However, communicating said ideas is the core fundamental purpose of a forum. When you are exchanging knowledge, make sure to put weightage on the key point. Don't start talking about things that are not relevant to the topic being discussed. Always try to stay on track.

Providing adequate information.
When discussing certain topics, try your best to not be vague. Remember, if you wrote a thousand-word post and all of it contains vague information with no real value, it is pointless. You should be able to deliver your message in a short and informative manner whilst highlighting all key point of the relevant topic. If you provide incomplete information, the responder to your post cannot give a comprehensive answer because you have not provided sufficient information to obtain a good answer. I'm not telling you to write huge essays, just be concise and to the point when communicating. This will save a lot of time and potential miscommunications.

Using external resources to improve your points.
Google is your friend. Before asking for help on the forum, try to find the answer yourself. There are many sources to get your issues clarified. Google, Reddit, Quora, WIkihow etc can all be used to answer your questions. If you still need further assistance feel free to discuss your questions on the forum.

Respecting other members
This is an extremely important factor especially when it comes to forums. Never disrespect another member due to any reason. Not only will this look bad on the forum, but it will also tarnish your reputation within the forum too. Remember, at Cracked, were a family. There may we certain issues from time to time, in such a case discuss the matter privately. Do not take it to the forum and tarnish the name of the forum.

Ask questions & be humble.
You will not learn if you don't ask. Even if what your asking is stupid, don't be afraid to do so. We all start from somewhere and that is nothing to be ashamed of. LeakZone has wonderful staff & many members who will be more than willing to help you. Finally, don't be a jerk to other users. Stay humble and people will respect you.

If you follow the guidelines I've mentioned above, you will definitely improve your post quality, your reputation, knowledge and you will help to make LeakZone clean and free from low-quality content. Thanks for reading.
This post is by a banned member (AlberWeinwurm) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 August, 2020 - 08:28 PM by AlberWeinwurm.)
Thank you, but I think that there are people who just can't write. And this disability goes through any aspect of life. Especially it is obvious in translation.
This post is by a banned member (Perryy) - Unhide
Perryy  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2020 - 06:41 PM by Perryy.)
The most important factor is unreal for me, I`m too bad at grammar! Pepe I can`t even write a college essay. Last month I found a review of EssayBox service, and decided to use it for my essay. I found there were a lot of satisfied customers, and as this service is rather new, they will try to do their best, and I was right, they delivered a high quality paper.
This post is by a banned member (ErikaZ23) - Unhide
ErikaZ23  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2021 - 04:58 PM by ErikaZ23. Edited 2 times in total.)
In order to write good posts, you must have an example in front of your eyes. At the beginning you write looking at an example, then you will start writing yourself. It always works that way. I myself recently wrote a paper on the topic of cultural identity and looked at examples https://samploon.com/free-essays/cultural-identity/ because I didn't know what to write about. This method helped me a lot since I had no ideas at all. Grammar I check with Copywritely. That's my strategy.
This post is by a banned member (neelyang77) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 March, 2022 - 05:49 PM by neelyang77. Edited 2 times in total.)
Thanks a lot for info! All things considered, I had a similar issue last month when I composed my paper. I had the option to buy thesis in light of the fact that I missed the cutoff time. You did likewise? assuming that yes tell me please what mark you got?