Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Thank you Cracked.to

by Eclipse - 27 April, 2021 - 05:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Eclipse) - Unhide
Eclipse  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello everyone. I just wanna say thank you to the whole cracked.to community. I have learned so much from cracked.to itself. I learned how to not to talk shit kek but anyways. Seriously thank you for all the support. I cant thank you guys enough. I have been through highs and lows. I have meet 90% of my friends on this forum and still talk to this day. You guys have brought me through the highs and lows, helped me through shit. Thank you. First I wanna say a message to @intensehost

Sir. I didn't mean anything to you, or to "offend you". I am not asking you for you to remove the rep. But I have learned my lesson and from now leave you alone. Thank you

Also thanks to everyone support my content especially @Ping and @Barry : @Barry is a very good person on cracked.to He supports everyone that shows like they want to contribute to cracked.to. Thanks @Ping for everything you have done for cracked.to :ping: :pong:

Again. Thank you guys. I will try my best for godlike. Cant wait for it! I will be posting a lot of accounts starting soon. Have a good night yall
sheepe
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
@Barry is a good member that's why I like him Pepelove

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (Aidrocks) - Unhide
Aidrocks  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 April, 2021 - 05:54 AM)Carson Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone. I just wanna say thank you to the whole cracked.to community. I have learned so much from cracked.to itself. I learned how to not to talk shit kek but anyways. Seriously thank you for all the support. I cant thank you guys enough. I have been through highs and lows. I have meet 90% of my friends on this forum and still talk to this day. You guys have brought me through the highs and lows, helped me through shit. Thank you. First I wanna say a message to @intensehost

Sir. I didn't mean anything to you, or to "offend you". I am not asking you for you to remove the rep. But I have learned my lesson and from now leave you alone. Thank you

Also thanks to everyone support my content especially @Ping and @Barry : @Barry is a very good person on cracked.to He supports everyone that shows like they want to contribute to cracked.to. Thanks @Ping for everything you have done for cracked.to :ping: :pong:

Again. Thank you guys. I will try my best for godlike. Cant wait for it! I will be posting a lot of accounts starting soon. Have a good night yall
sheepe

It's good to have you here. I guess the internet isn't all that bad.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
:pepo:
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
@Barry is life @Barry is love. Here is a good friend to have on this site.
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
This post is by a banned member (Rachelold) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Eclipse) - Unhide
Eclipse  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump