Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The Art of Hacking

by TonyTheKing - 11 March, 2020 - 01:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (TonyTheKing) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 March, 2020 - 01:53 PM by TonyTheKing.)
1. Introduction
2. Famous Theories
  • Chaos Theory
  • String Theory
  • Singularity
  • Riemann Hypothesis
3. Virus Isolation and Observe its action
4. Trick Physical FIrewall
5. The gap between you and the Central Processor Unit
6. Attacks vs Hacks
7. Malware vs Trojan vs worm vs Virus
8. Deal with Operating System, not applications
9. Write your own tools or use others
10. Cryptography

1. Introduction

First of all Hi,

I came to your forum by accident and I enjoy this place which is located on the white web. I am not a professional hacker as many of you might be and I am not a newbie. I am working 16 years "White Hat" area and making money for life in this area. I think the other forums are all loaded from different tools, different codes to hack but what I am going to explain in this thread might be a little boring for you since I am writing from my point of view.

Hacking and Security is just one of the many fields in Computer Science like Artificial Intelligence, Algorithm, Application of Computer Science and ...

Many people start to learn hack because they think it is something exciting, or something that you can order people around and they get tired very soon because they see it is not that exciting than they used to think. A professional hacker never hacks innocent people, and for every hack, there has to be another reason than money behind it since professional hackers never need to hack for money, since the area of hacking is forcing you to master many techniques in people's manipulation, body language reading, web programming, desktop programming, low level (machine) language programming. It would be much easier if you can use your skill for social hacking instead of computer hacking.

As Kevin Mitnick pointed out, sometimes a cellphone would be much more powerful than any technical hacking. For example, it is far more way easier to Dox someone and takes a cash phone and calls a lender to take a loan by changing your voice with training a neuronal network that can change your voice close to the owner, than actually hack the database of the lender and transfer money from one account to another account.

It is not never impossible to take the second way but if time is one of your factors, then you should take the first approach.

In my opinion, this is the beauty of hacking: every problem needs creativity and inventing a new method to the extent in which might force you to learn something completely new meanwhile you have to consider any kind of attack or trace that might get triggered when you want to use technical hacking.

Sometimes it might take a month until you can find a good set up for a potential target, and sometimes you even need to see the target, find it's driver license and ... the core concept is to believe everything is possible but what approach will you take is depends on time. For example, I am working for a Lab where our main job is to hack a system and we are getting paid for that so time is not our factor here, and usually, we don't need to worry about fireback or trace because our client hired us.

I have two very important key in my wall, phone, home, office:

1. Never ever underestimate human error: I saw unbelievable results come out of human error while if you wanted to take a technical approach it might take years to accomplish that. For example, one of the very famous banks in U.S is our client for the years we were able to move more than 10 million dollars in friendly fraud, corp fraud, chargeback fraud, find who answer the phone, make the connection inside the bank networks. In one case, I was able to take the CRM software that they are used for the bank and after one month we had all the data in the CRM. Which if it was a black hacker, it was more than easy to do whatever he/she wants and the reason was I called the bank at 4 AM in the morning at Christmas night. I know who is going to answer me in the fraud department, I used a public database to find everything about that person and it starts by telling him I am studying at XX university which was exactly where he studied. 

2. Always start from scratch: this one has nothing to do by social hacking and it deals with technical hacking. Never, ever leave any fingerprint and don't let anybody find out a pattern between your actions. When you see people are getting arrested because of hacking, immediately you hear before this hack they were hacking X, Y, Z, ..... the truth is professional hackers are very creative and it is near impossible to trace them, because it is expensive and take the budget. So it is very easier to observe their pattern and learns their pattern because this one is not expensive and easier than method one. So remember to set up every new hack, you have to be a new person, new computer, new network, new IP, new browser, new phone and ...

I started this thread to teach my knowledge on hacking, but I am more into shape the mind to think like a hacker because after that tools are available.

To be continued ...
This post is by a banned member (txguy31) - Unhide
txguy31  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 March, 2020 - 06:37 PM by txguy31.)
thanks for sharing your knowledge on hacking. Im not looking to become one but i always wondered about it works. ill be folowing this thread.