Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The story of my girlfriend

by Compose - 09 August, 2021 - 12:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (Compose) - Unhide
Compose  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
My girlfriend and I loved anime. every month i would come over to her house to watch anime. one day she offered that we watch this one anime from a dvd she bought recently. I looked over at her cursorily , but we played it on her laptop anyway. because I liked her and I wanted to watch what she was watching. a few minutes into the anime i realized we were watching a straight up hentai. she snuggled close to me and i could feel her smaller body shaking around my arms. Her legs were pressed together hiding her arousal. I started to laugh at how cute she was acting. as I started to slide my hand up her shirt to feel her small prebent titties on my hand. she moaned softly and called me onii~chan. Then I began nibbling on her ear. diving her into more pleasure and soon her cute little pussy. she squirmed and wiggled her higs moaning softly once more. we didn't want to wake anyone up yet.. I held her tighter kissing and niping on her neck to give her hickies marking her as mine and mine only. she moaned louder begging me to touch her down there. god she was so fucking hot, i couldn't reisit anymore. so I flipped her on her back, took off her shirt exposing her and began pulling down her skirt. to reveal a little penis.. i could feel my pp getting softer. it was a little awkward because that's the day I found out my girlfriend was really my boyfriend. I'm not gay so i didn't feel aroused anymore. but i felt bad because i was the one who caused this after all. i began to position my completely soft pp near their foothole and tried trusting in him. It was a difficult task considering how tight his poop shoot was. and how small my pp became after failed attempts at sexing him we finally came. he passed out as i pulled up my cloth and reconsidered my life choices.
This post is by a banned member (SooB) - Unhide
SooB  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Oof...Good luck my guy.
This post is by a banned member (QuiortGraphs) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Well you said it's your fault but actually, it's not
he/she should tell you the truth before all of this happened
and about the "I'm not gay" part