Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The time i got SWATTED

by Panerabread - 07 March, 2021 - 09:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Panerabread) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
The time i got sawtted. 

The day started like any other day, started to watch scream bc a friend reminded me how good it was and simply i missed watching it. 
Anyways. Soon after i hit some airpods and a watch the cops came soon after i picked it up, went inside and put it up for a listing. This scared the shit out of me when the popo came. so i started hiding literally everything that i hit. i had a lot that i was about to sell so i hit it. duhhh. Then i waited as i assumed the cops were gonna come pound my door down....But something was odd why didn't they ever come knock on my door. There were 4 cop cars and 3 fire trucks. Turns out someone put a bomb threat to my house. i live in a apartment so i was just like fk it i dont wanna go  talk em again in the same 2 days. anyways after i waited 20 30 mins of cops and firetrucks outside and meanwhile stressing out they left.... idk why they didnt come knock on my door but they left. not even 2 hours after i was tweaking about any cop that went near my house. so ya i got swatted again 3 days later and ill post that story soon that one is a lil bit more juicy than that. :)
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Panerabread) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 March, 2021 - 09:32 PM)Maestro_JS Wrote: Show More
what did you do that u got swatted bro?

i leaked the dude addy who didnt pay me.