Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

This is for any government/private entity.

by TeRx - 02 July, 2020 - 11:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (TeRx) - Unhide
TeRx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2020 - 11:45 AM by TeRx.)
This is for any government related/private entity.

Dear Government/Private Enforcement's,
1) All data, IP's and information provided by my account is not licensed by me as a personal holder and is the temporary state of another person.
2) Any products/illegal activity involving my account on this forum is not my action but rather a 3rd party service.
3) In case of seizure, any information in relation towards me is not accountable as an evidence proving my access and threads regarding content on my account due to the temporary access of my belief.
4) @TeRx and its username do not belong to me in any matter and is rather a temporary identity to provide anonymity and free will.
5) I personally do not hold accountable to any ideologies presented by this account.
Discord= TeRx#1518 | Telegram= @TeRx1518

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Highkick) - Unhide
Highkick  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service

1) All data, IP's and information provided by my account is not licensed by me as a personal holder and is the temporary state of another person.
2) Any products/illegal activity involving my account on this forum is not my action but rather a 3rd party service.
3) In case of seizure, any information in relation towards me is not accountable as an evidence proving my access and threads regarding content on my account due to the temporary access of my belief.
4) @118 and its username do not belong to me in any matter and is rather a temporary identity to provide anonymity and free will.
5) I personally do not hold accountable to any ideologies presented by this account.
FBI
This post is by a banned member (portforward) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2020 - 08:12 AM by portforward.)

4) @portforward and its username do not belong to me in any matter and is rather a temporary identity to provide anonymity and free will.
root@port:~#
This post is by a banned member (aspect) - Unhide
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
4) @AlliHell and its username do not belong to me in any matter and is rather a temporary identity to provide anonymity and free will.
6) If you need any account plug just hmu at my home address.
This post is by a banned member (Mug) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service

4) @Vectonsid and its username do not belong to me in any matter and is rather a temporary identity to provide anonymity and free will.
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
This post is by a banned member (marcusowner90) - Unhide