Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Time to stop

by uthred - 20 August, 2020 - 08:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Like I mentioned earlier in the shoutbox, your work rate and dedication has been an example for me. A true role model for me here. I will try in getting close to contributing as much as you. I am sure you will be around here as we talked earlier. Do drop by in the Shoutbox once in a while. Thank you for your contribution. You can rest now. Much love Pepelove
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM
This post is by a banned member (frostlord) - Unhide
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Look what happened guys , @uthred is one of the kindest , respectful members on c.to i have ever encountered , i remember how one day i was scrolling threw the accounts section and saw that hard working guy who was uploading on daily basis EVERY SINGLE DAY , and what i did is i gave him a +rep and likes for his hard grind , i was hoping this day will never come but indeed here it is , everything that uthred said is absolutely TRUE , there is no respect going around this community , everyone thinks he is above everyone , many stuff going around like asking in PM/DM's for REP for REP , many rules are being broken every single day by (trusted members) hah what a joke but anyways they still get away with it , for example mesvak i don't have anything personal against this guy but lets be real he have been banned more times than his reputation what a joke . And here is example what happened when this things just get too much , uthred literally my favorite guy from this whole community is stepping back because this forum is getting more toxic and disrespectful every single day . Soon or later i am sure many other big members will start to step down and we will be left with 99% leechers and 1% actually members who cares for the forum and looking to contribute for it . 

@uthred - Goodbye my friend , its was great time chatting with you , thanks for everything you helped go threw , i wish you best of luck and hoping that one day we shall encounter again
[Image: Comp-6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2020 - 08:33 PM by Snake1337.)
you will be missed sir. i still remember reading your threads 2 years ago when i was a leecher and joined the forum for the first time.
you are really good and respectful member of this forum , thank you for dedicating your time on the forum.
enjoy your life sir . farewell sir [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

Make your own Luck
This post is by a banned member (PsorR) - Unhide
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2020 - 08:03 PM)uthred Wrote: Show More
When I entered here the community was different, the members respected each other, the rules were respected and were applied whether it was A or B.
There was no favoritism for any member, everyone was equal.
Anyone who doesn't appear in the chat is ostracized and ignored.
You don't even have a chance to aim for your rank to increase or get reps.
In this time that I kept active I never had any problem with anyone, not even with the staff.
During this time I achieved my goals, with the help of almost everyone.
I want to thank everyone who voted for me for MOTM. @ Al0ne, @aqua, @babyAnonyPsorr, @Barry, @chypscam, @Clay, @Deydara, @ El78, @FBI, @ Hans69Manager, @ King, @ MaLiK001, @ mightfrosty, @Moderators, @ R3born, @Singleasf, @Styx, @Unused.

In particular, I would like to thank these members for all their support since the beginning: @Eminem @ El78, @FBI, @ Hans69Manager, @mightfrosty, @ Styx, @ Karos, @ Tester7509 and @Raizen.

I think I helped this community a lot to grow.
I wish you all success in your life, even those who don't like me.
As for those who, when I posted, would run to copy my threads, to post them on other sites, we are sorry they would have to find others to do this.
I will stop being active but I will walk around, intervening when I think I should. If it will be forever, I don't know if you see it.

GOODBYE

Pepe Heart
@uthred :pepo:
I think, dear friend, that the example you have presented here by your contribution to this world and for all members is an absulely exemplary approach to any situation in which you can find yourself. Respect and understanding for others was a gift thanks to the wonderful evolution of your path through this time. Every achievement, failure, warning, reward, surprise, rank ... was an amazing experience that you tasted until you reached the very top of the mountain today. Smart
You have done hard and laborious work, we thank you for all the advice, threads and posts that developed the forum. The mind and heart showed today what a good and helpful person you were for us. I wish you a peaceful and happy life in the real world ... always be our golden guest here whenever you come back to us. Pepeclap
CONGRATULATIONS my friend ... let the rank of HEAVEN remind all members here of human principles, values ​​and the love of reaching the mountain. You've reached your GOAL ... and we thank you on behalf of ALL forum members for what you have done for us here. Pepelove

My friend, I am very proud of you and remember that C.to will always be your home Heart :pepo:

:pepo: T H A N K S Y O U Heart
[Image: JSQNip9.gif]
[Image: JyHo6r7.gif]
Do you remember those who helped YOU?!
Then give them a LIKED & REP+
[Image: piwo-ruchomy-obrazek-0042.gif]
This post is by a banned member (JamesBond) - Unhide
JamesBond  
Premium Member
Threads
4 Years of service
Your a legend . Take care @uthred sir :Hype:
[Image: mb5BOMm.png]
This post is by a banned member (Ilariaxxx) - Unhide
Ilariaxxx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
i want your reps
Seriously, I salute you,
I do not know you, but given your numbers you have certainly done a lot for the forum
This post is by a banned member (Blaze) - Unhide
Blaze  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
where is me
[Image: FYFE5QS]
This post is by a banned member (chypscam) - Unhide