Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Tripped on LSD by myself and now there is a problem

by Rekdan - 21 January, 2024 - 03:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Rekdan) - Unhide
Rekdan  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
A few weeks ago, I found myself tripping on 3 tabs of LSD and vibing to some legendary old school West Coast & Atlanta rap. I was deep into artists like TI, NWA, Snoop. But also some newer artists like NBA Youngboy, Future, Moneybagg Yo, and more. The songs were all about the rough life of trapping and selling coke, and I became completely engrossed in their world for the duration of my trip.

"When the shit goes down, you better be ready," a lyric from NWA played in my head, and I'd find myself nodding along to lines like, "I got the heart of a hustler" from Young Jeezy. It was eye-opening.
After the trip was over, I thought I was back to normal. But the weeks went by, and slowly I noticed the change in my thoughts. A voice crept into the back of my mind, whispering, "Push sum bricks, my nigga," and other phrases like, "Money, power, respect, gotta get mine or the next man will," .

I've never dealt drugs, and I am white (so even the thought mentioned above is inappropriate) but the combination of that rap on acid has me thinking so differently. It's like all I want to think about now is hustling and keeping my life trill.

Does anyone have any idea what the next move to make is?
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
The only move you need to make is to snap out of this ridiculous fantasy and get a grip on reality
[Image: banner.gif]

SELLING MY SIGNATURE SPACE ⭐ https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-SIGNAT...S--1452584

[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Rekdan) - Unhide
Rekdan  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 January, 2024 - 11:42 AM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
The only move you need to make is to snap out of this ridiculous fantasy and get a grip on reality

What the hell is trill about that ?
This post is by a banned member (KaoticKunt) - Unhide
Threads
Just stay till fam