Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Tutorial how to get banned from .gg/CSharp

by Diogow - 15 November, 2022 - 07:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (Diogow) - Unhide
Diogow  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
my life sucks.
Basically yesterday I was coding a AIO and I had a general c# question (which has no relate with cracking) and some staff asked me what I was dev and I told him I was deving a "tool". mf banned me for "coding a account cracker"??????

So I created a second account to apply and then they ask me why did I got a warn before, the reasons of the warns were "Possibly developing a csgo cheat because he is asking help about DotSmollMemory" "Creating a minecraft plugin"
They are fucking clowns they banned me because I was asking how to use DotSmollMemory to get the exact value of something (which was for a clientside anticheat)

Conclusion: I got banned for asking a general c# question. if you want help about something general, hide every illegal shit.
CHECKIFY AIO - #1 ALL IN ONE CHECKER
This post is by a banned member (p4r4d0xx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Diogow) - Unhide
Diogow  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 07:50 PM)p4r4d0xx Wrote: Show More
sad asf

Ikr, im crying
CHECKIFY AIO - #1 ALL IN ONE CHECKER
This post is by a banned member (Internet Leaks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 07:49 PM)Diogow Wrote: Show More
my life sucks.
Basically yesterday I was coding a AIO and I had a general c# question (which has no relate with cracking) and some staff asked me what I was dev and I told him I was deving a "tool". mf banned me for "coding a account cracker"??????

So I created a second account to apply and then they ask me why did I got a warn before, the reasons of the warns were "Possibly developing a csgo cheat because he is asking help about DotSmollMemory" "Creating a minecraft plugin"
They are fucking clowns they banned me because I was asking how to use DotSmollMemory to get the exact value of something (which was for a clientside anticheat)

Conclusion: I got banned for asking a general c# question. if you want help about something general, hide every illegal shit.

Doesnt even seem like the forums problem like why should they care what you are doing with your code. Keep your head up king  Hackerman Hackerman
This post is by a banned member (Varks) - Unhide
Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 07:49 PM)Diogow Wrote: Show More
my life sucks.

them mfs so sus anyways PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
sad day g
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]