Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

USER:PASS Combo Enhancing Service - Private Hits, Increased CPM & removing crashes

by local41 - 20 March, 2019 - 12:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (local41) - Unhide
local41  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2019 - 11:56 AM by local41.)
- Ex: I cannot make shopping targeted combos work on gaming related sites all of the sudden, but as long as you are using combos on sites they were initially targeted for i will be providing following:

- Using private methods i will be making your user:pass combos worth money again no matter how old/raped they are.
At 98% of times you will be looking at hits that no one else had looked at before.
*My experience over the years of practicing this had shown that for certain sites, older the combos, more valuable hits (example: League of Legends, excluding subscription sites for obvious reasons).

- You will be getting higher CPM on your crackers as all of the lines that were choking threads will be removed.
This is especially noticable in L-Cracker by Kekd where you can expect up to 3x CPM you were getting prior.
If you were getting random crashes on your crackers before, for as long as cause of this isn't the cracker it self, you will not be getting them anymore, again using L-Cracker as an example.
*If combos you provided me with did not contain any of the "thread choking / CPM reducing lines" in a first place, this does not apply to you for obvious reasons.

- Hits produced from hits made using my method increase chances of gaining email access to an account associated with username:password cracked account by 50%.

- I will not be using public knowledge like adding 1 to the password or capitalizing letters for an example. I will not be taking advantage of your trust. With that being said, i expect of you not to take advantage of me by making my methods public once you receive edited combo lists. I keep right to open scam report if you do so.

- For every 100k combos you send me, you will be receiving 198k (minus duplicates) edited combo list.
Price is 0.7$ BTC for every 100k you send me.
Contact over PM or discord listed in my profile (confirm identity over forum to avoid dealing with impersonators).

- Giving 3 vouches worth 10million combo lines each to reputable members. Vouches given 1/3.

Khami

3/3 vouches given to @Abu Umar @Zombie @big SIDI
0 vouch left
:pepo:
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
VOUCH FOR HIM
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Vouch copy pls?

[Image: p014xbg.gif]
Ad by @SyGo | Valid until: 29.02.2024
This post is by a banned member (CrossgamerHD) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
he's king
he did over 500k for me for free and got mad hits.
This post is by a banned member (freekz2) - Unhide
freekz2  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
hi can u contact me on discord: Fabbur#8719
This post is by a banned member (Tana) - Unhide
Tana  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Give a VC to people and I'll buy from you. Just wanna know your trustness
Have you ever wanted to build your Pro-Discord Dream Server for JUST $1?
Just Join HERE!

[Image: Fax9oq1.gif]
Discord Name: tanaaa_.
ID: 1017170386477142047
Telegram: ADD ME
This post is by a banned member (local41) - Unhide
local41  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 March, 2019 - 09:29 AM)Tana Allen Wrote: Show More
Give a VC to people and I'll buy from you. Just wanna know your trustness

I gave 7 vouches and noone is posting results, so i wont be wasting any more of my time.