Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Update on the predator; ADHDPLAYER42

by w1arev - 24 March, 2024 - 12:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (w1arev) - Unhide
w1arev  
Registered
Threads
A few days ago, I brought forward information about an Xbox player who was trying to get a minor to send nudes. Apparently, this wasn't his first time.

Thanks to the many people on here who shared information just from me sharing his xbox username. I don't know if xbox blocked him, but I do know some of his social media accounts got taken down that was associated with his name. I'm glad that many of you reported him. You all are the real heroes.

This community showed people that they do not tolerate people who try to be a predator on this game.

It's unfortunate it is because the majority of people of all ages on this game just want to play. It broke my heart to see how many other kids that ran into the same problem and people that were falsely accused.

I wish people who pray on our children wouldn't just get banned but their IP banned. People like this make my blood boil.
This post is by a banned member (w1arev) - Unhide
w1arev  
Registered
Threads
(24 March, 2024 - 12:47 PM)w1arev Wrote: Show More
A few days ago, I brought forward information about an Xbox player who was trying to get a minor to send nudes. Apparently, this wasn't his first time.

Thanks to the many people on here who shared information just from me sharing his xbox username. I don't know if xbox blocked him, but I do know some of his social media accounts got taken down that was associated with his name. I'm glad that many of you reported him. You all are the real heroes.

This community showed people that they do not tolerate people who try to be a predator on this game.
 omegle xender 
It's unfortunate it is because the majority of people of all ages on this game just want to play. It broke my heart to see how many other kids that ran into the same problem and people that were falsely accused.

I wish people who pray on our children wouldn't just get banned but their IP banned. People like this make my blood boil.

I got this,...