Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

V3N0M - [Fast combo editing tool!] [1.5 million lines in 900 milliseconds]

by Dobo_J - 15 October, 2023 - 10:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dobo_J) - Unhide
Dobo_J  
Infinity
Threads
V3N0M is a combo editing tool, thats very fast, 1.5m lines finishes in 900 milliseconds, tested as well up to 66 million lines which finished in 4 minutes (for ep to up). 

Currently I do consider this a beta version, it does struggle with working with large files, as all lines currently are loaded in memory. I will be updating this in future version, so that lines are loaded in batches instead.
Features:
Convert:
Email pass to user pass.
User pass to email pass (can add custom domains with comma separators example: @Domain.com, @domain2.com so on

Clean:
Remove empty lines.
Remove duplicates.
Randomize lines.
Split combo (Input the number of lines you want per file for example if I have a 100k combo and want to split it into 10k lines per file).

Extract:
Extract emails.
Extract passwords.
Extract Usernames.

Separator, you can enter the separator which the current combo is using, like : or , so on.
Threads, currently capped at 6, you can leave this empty, as it works best.

To load a combo, first pick a option, currently you can use pick 1 option at a time, than pick "Processes actions" button. This will prompt you to pick your combo, the finished results will be in the same folder as the .exe (Except for split combo, those results will be inside the same folder as where the combo you split are in). If the program goes unresponsive, just leave it alone, its processing your combos.

Download the tool here:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: Ss0EhZ2.png]

This leak has been rated as not working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
Want free checkers and tools? Join our communities!
Discord and Telegram

[Image: bhsig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hornywolf) - Unhide
Hornywolf  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Xxx
This post is by a banned member (Bahx) - Unhide
Bahx  
Registered
Threads
Vv
This post is by a banned member (farmagol) - Unhide
farmagol  
Threads
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (looracraft) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hisham_sd44) - Unhide
Threads
(15 October, 2023 - 10:59 PM)Dobo_J Wrote: Show More
V3N0M is a combo editing tool, thats very fast, 1.5m lines finishes in 900 milliseconds, tested as well up to 66 million lines which finished in 4 minutes (for ep to up). 

Currently I do consider this a beta version, it does struggle with working with large files, as all lines currently are loaded in memory. I will be updating this in future version, so that lines are loaded in batches instead.
Features:
Convert:
Email pass to user pass.
User pass to email pass (can add custom domains with comma separators example: @Domain.com, @domain2.com so on

Clean:
Remove empty lines.
Remove duplicates.
Randomize lines.
Split combo (Input the number of lines you want per file for example if I have a 100k combo and want to split it into 10k lines per file).

Extract:
Extract emails.
Extract passwords.
Extract Usernames.

Separator, you can enter the separator which the current combo is using, like : or , so on.

To load a combo, first pick a option, currently you can use pick 1 option at a time, than pick "Processes actions" button. This will prompt you to pick your combo, the finished results will be in the same folder as the .exe (Except for split combo, those results will be inside the same folder as where the combo you split are in). If the program goes unresponsive, just leave it alone, its processing your combos.

Download the tool here: [url=https://tools.bytehub.pw/tools][/url]

Thank
This post is by a banned member (numaaaan) - Unhide
numaaaan  
Registered
Threads
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (l0n3lys0ul) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 October, 2023 - 10:59 PM)Dobo_J Wrote: Show More

Features:
Convert:
Email pass to user pass.

Clean:
Remove empty lines.
Remove duplicates.
Randomize lines.

Extract:
Extract emails.
Extract passwords.
Extract Usernames.

Download the tool here:

thanks