Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[VALORANT] HWID SPOOFER FOR VALORANT

by ProChair - 09 December, 2020 - 01:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (ProChair) - Unhide
ProChair  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2020 - 02:03 AM by ProChair.)
Working One time HWID Spoofer for Valorant and other games!
Price is $70

CONFIRMED Working Titles:
> Valorant
> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 / warzone
> Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

For the current version of the Spoofer:

--> We can only spoof any computer EXCEPT Laptops and Alienware Pc's .
--> If you are a dell or HP user for a laptop or desktop. We cannot help you and this product will not spoof you. We are working on this matter for future version though, so stay tuned.
> A FULL format is necessary for the Spoofer to work.

Notes:

--> As of Now, we ONLY accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and PayPal. Other methods will be added soon.

--> This is only a first time and one use spoof. To re-spoof you will have to buy a re-spoof key through our discord Dms on discord listed below at the end.

--> Please Purchase if you understand English since some instructions may get confusing if you are using a translator. However, feel free to open a ticket and describe the problem and we will try to help you.

Vouches and Discord to join for more information
Discord
Sellix
When you join please head over to the vouch channel to see all the reviews and if there is any questions just open a ticket we will help you to our best confidence.

FAQ:

Q: Do I need to reinstall windows for this to work?
A: Yes, its required for the current version, however in future updates it wont be necessary

Q: Will you offer the woofer in day/week/monthly basis?
A: We believe woofing should be done permanently, so we only offer one time permanently.

Q: If I use a key to spoof, will I be able to reuse it again?
A: No, if you used a key and the process was completed, then the key will not work again. However, in some cases if the process failed,
you lost your key, or your HWID changed then you need to contact support.JOIN OUR DISCORD AND SEE VOUCHES FOR PROOF.
This post is by a banned member (hazhir12) - Unhide
hazhir12  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
[font]+reppppppp[/font]
This post is by a banned member (yyukih) - Unhide
yyukih  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
repppp
This post is by a banned member (hat553) - Unhide
hat553  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 December, 2020 - 01:36 AM)ProChair Wrote: Show More
Price is $70

> Valorant

--> If you are a dell or HP user for a laptop or desktop. We cannot help you and this product will not spoof you. We are working on this matter for future version though, so stay tuned.

Notes:

--> As of Now, we ONLY accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and PayPal. Other methods will be added soon.

--> This is only a first time and one use spoof. To re-spoof you will have to buy a re-spoof key through our discord Dms on discord listed below at the end.

--> Please Purchase if you understand English since some instructions may get confusing if you are using a translator. However, feel free to open a ticket and describe the problem and we will try to help you.

Discord
Sellix
When you join please head over to the vouch channel to see all the reviews and if there is any questions just open a ticket we will help you to our best confidence.

FAQ:

A: Yes, its required for the current version, however in future updates it wont be necessary

A: We believe woofing should be done permanently, so we only offer one time permanently.

A: No, if you used a key and the process was completed, then the key will not work again. However, in some cases if the process failed,
you lost your key, or your HWID changed then you need to contact support.JOIN OUR DISCORD AND SEE VOUCHES FOR PROOF.
tyyyyyyy
This post is by a banned member (parmeetfrnds) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
gg
This post is by a banned member (szparexx) - Unhide
szparexx  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (ioritz14) - Unhide
ioritz14  
Registered
Threads
thanks
This post is by a banned member (Smokeslezzy) - Unhide
Threads
(09 December, 2020 - 01:36 AM)ProChair Wrote: Show More
Price is $70

> Valorant

Notes:

Discord
Sellix

FAQ:

sadas