Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

VOUCHES RULE

by NoireUFO - 1 year ago
This post is by a banned member (NoireUFO) - Unhide
NoireUFO  
Godlike
Threads
Bug Hunter1000 PostsLeakgodGold Coin100 ReputationChristmas GiftSilver CoinConfig Master
1 Year of service
hi
i think its not bad to make some rule for vouch cuz its look like a toy now
i saw sometimes in froum that some people give a ebook or account or some simple stuff like that to 100000 people and increase too many the vouch of themselves profile
so thats good but it really not make a guy trusty and it just decrease value of vouch at all and its very diffrent with vouches of people who sell combo,config,rdp and other services like that
so acctually its a little clear to increase this much the number of vouch maybe is for going up in "top 5 vouch people rank" in site but as i said it make decrease value of real vouch

so i think its not bad to make a rule like a limit vouch for each some simple stuff (like limit 10 vouch copy for a account selling threads) or any something like that ,that the admin can realize better

thanks
CONFIG MAKER / SELLER
CONTACT ME :
DISCORD : ufoinsky#3214 | Telegram ID : @ufoinSky

Before Deal with me/Verify my identify by pv message / take care of impostors

This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
Bug HunterHealthHealth1000 Posts500 ReputationMember UpgradeTwo Factor AuthenticationPremiumHealthMember UpgradePremiumPremiumTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinity100 ReputationAddicted
2 Years of service
yeah some people spam f5 in marketplace and the first new thread they see they ask, any vouch copy available?
[Image: Toflay8.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Pruned4773) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Reneboss) - Unhide
Reneboss  
Supreme
Threads
Two Factor AuthenticationHealthLeakgodValuable RefAddicted500.000 CreditsSilver CoinChristmas Gift100 ReputationThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinTriple UpgradeInfinityRuby GemSupremeGoldPumpkinPremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit Card
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 1 year ago by Reneboss. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: WA6ue90.png]

I won't say who this guy is, but it's quite funny because his thread consists mainly of vouch copy reviews (I saw like 10-15+ posts at least with added vouches to his profile) on some cheap stuff instead of actual legit purchases from people.
[Image: dPcI7M2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (xLoy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Heaven
Threads
Member of the MonthHigh RollerStarBug HunterGambler100 RefsValuable RefSilver CoinTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinityPremiumHealthPremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeAddicted1000 Posts500 ThreadsLeakgodHealth500 Reputation100 ReputationHealthTwo Factor Authentication
1 Year of service
Agree with your suggestion ! Hype
@floraiN Thanks for cracked.to community , @KSZ new purplemaN KSZ, @J_Sig hackerman
                                                                                                     [Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f513863...652e676966]
Paid Advertisement :- @HAXAGON (Expire on 6 Feb, 2021)
[Image: Y1qbbwa.gif]
Paid Advertisement :- @Belgique (Expire on 3 Feb, 2021)

This post is by a banned member (ZolomonHunter) - Unhide
Threads
Its a good idea