Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

VT scans 9/10 non threat, advisable to download?

by troaxx - 18 October, 2020 - 12:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (troaxx) - Unhide
troaxx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I am a new member and fairly new to downloading cracked programs or downloading generators which are released by cracked.to members. If their VirusTotal detects only 1 out of 10 as a threat, is it still advisable to download? I tried downloading a Spotify gen and it had a Trojan in it lol. Thanks in advance for the replies!  Popcorn
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
sometimes it's false positivesd due to the obfuscation of the code, but IMO, exclusive auth programs are RARELY infected, but use VM & sandboxie :)
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
False positives most of the time, if you are unsure run it on either a VM or SANDBOXED 

Get to know the forum, ignore any program posted by new users with 1 thread and you will be pretty safe
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (troaxx) - Unhide
troaxx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 October, 2020 - 01:13 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More
sometimes it's false positivesd due to the obfuscation of the code, but IMO, exclusive auth programs are RARELY infected, but use VM & sandboxie :)

sounds good, do you perhaps have a guide or a link I can learn about using VMs and sandboxes? thanks!