Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Vassilios' Python Help-desk - Ask your questions!

by Vassilios - 29 April, 2019 - 11:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Vassilios) - Unhide
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2019 - 11:42 PM by Vassilios.)
Vassilios' Python Help-desk

Greetings! I am starting this help-desk for anyone that is currently using Python or is interested in it. I have been using Python for around a year on or so on the daily. I have used countless libraries including Requests, Panda, the Discord API and more. I have also made my own APIs for services. Feel free to ask me any questions whether that involves an error with a library or just your code and I will do my best to assist you with your problems. I am also available in DMs if you do not wish to disclose your problem here.

If you could please do use the format down below so your problem is concise and it's easier to read it. If there are long errors then please do attach them below. Also if your code includes API keys, passwords or anything of that sort, censor them.

Code:
[list]
[*][b]Situation: [/b]
[*][b]Question: [/b]
[/list]
[Image: 1724cf64e5e5b1b73c593976bf4643a6.png]
This post is by a banned member (Pruned88782) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2019 - 05:36 AM by Pruned88782.)
hey Vassilios. I've got a question, do you know if it's possible to (on unix) use cadaver (webdav interaction from cli) from a python script. this is modern python, 3.7

basically I need to create a loop that opens a connection via cadaver, pushes credentials, uploads a file, and then repeats the task for each item in an array. any ideas if this is possible?

hey Vassilios. I've got a question, do you know if it's possible to (on unix) use cadaver (webdav interaction from cli) from a python script. this is modern python, 3.7

basically I need to create a loop that opens a connection via cadaver, pushes credentials, uploads a file, and then repeats the task for each item in an array. any ideas if this is possible?
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 April, 2019 - 04:16 AM)thief Wrote: Show More

I haven't used Cadaver but since it uses command line you can look at the subprocess Popen function (https://docs.python.org/2/library/subprocess.html) and make a list with all the commands, then iterate over the list and use Popen to send the commands.
This post is by a banned member (FugaziNazi) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Every time i try and open a damn .py on my rdp it insta closes but the exact same file on my main pc works
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 May, 2019 - 12:42 AM)FugaziNazi Wrote: Show More
Every time i try and open a damn .py on my rdp it insta closes but the exact same file on my main pc works

It happens to me too sometimes. Try opening it from command line, just open it on the .py folder "python filename.py".
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
If you need help I am your guy.
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Deceit) - Unhide
Deceit  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Massive vouch for Vassilios. Completed an assignment I've been struggling with perfectly. Very knowledgeable, would highly recommend