Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Virtual Gain Product

by Smurq - 15 January, 2020 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Smurq) - Unhide
Smurq  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2020 - 02:49 PM by Smurq.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Raizen / https://cracked.to/finndev69 / https://cracked.to/RaizenHS & https://cracked.to/VirtualGain
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: Sales thread have been removed, but I still have proof that the thread exists.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 2
Screenshots of Communication: Tons of it. Will do it in sequence on "Additional Information."
Additional Information: 

Bought BlackHat from Virtual gain. Supposedly that they will release new methods consistently like weekly or something like that.
[Proof of purchase]
[Image: DDmQWzg.png]
Stated that the existing method profits customers up to $3000 and then saying stuff like "Potential of this method is HUGE. This method is very easy, can be done by anyone."
Logically thinking saying such things means it is easy or at least with actual hard work and invested time might at least profit some. Right? 
If not, means they are just deceiving you by saying such things and then throw some shitty methods, isn't it? Which is equivalent to scamming. A different concept of scamming. 
A lie, Con man.
[Screenshots]
[Image: RrQqd59.png][Image: YMiRs2o.png]

With that all said, move on to the 3rd and try tally em.
Bout Raizen...
I know recently he was demoted due to a similar case. I am just adding some here with detailed proofs.
So, Raizen handles BlackHats I assume. You'll see the screenshots.

It has been a month since I bought the BlackHat Method. The thing is that every single person, including myself in discord, has not earned any profits at all. I have screenshots of them saying it by themselves. 
[Screenshots]
[Image: 8VcAzoy.png][Image: g2BeH28.png]

He says he will be releasing a new method then. 
Yet... We have been waiting for at least 2 to almost three weeks now. And then saying stuff like "5 more days".. and then ignored us when the day comes.
Raizen hardly updates us unless we make a racket bout it. I have solid proof of him ignoring us. An image that shows him online and offline without giving us any updates/notice bout the release he mentioned.
[Screenshots]
[Image: DF0dSOT.png]
[Image: ukMiGxz.png]

I believe that VirtualGain will be held responsible for this because the thread was made by him and I assumed that Raizen is working according to his instruction. 

I want a logical compensation or a full refund for both products I purchased, Beginner and Blackhat.
[Image: misykYt.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@VirtualGain respond within 24 hrs
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
Smurq  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
"This nonsense"? 
Oof.

Firstly,
Yall have the responsibility to update or give notices saying "releases will be delayed" or something similar. Not give reasons like having some busy IRL shit etc. 

Secondly,
Before creating a business, it is a very basic courtesy in a mindset to put your customer first before anything, so you can't say stuff like "IRL.. etc.. etc." because we are your customers and If you can't do a simple task like put a notice for us because of IRL then might as well don't, and even if it can't be helped due to your IMPORTANT IRL situations at least be organised which you are not. Because ↓↓↓↓↓.

Lastly, simple News/Notices will take around 2 minutes max. 
Instead, I witnessed Raizen didn't take the responsibility to do it and yet he had some unnecessary conversation on a forum shoutbox. lol

Busy IRL you were saying? 
Shoutbox important or customers? 
Hmm weird, Manipulative indeed. 
"Stop this nonsense" - VirtualGain
"Useless scam report" - Virtual Gain

The screenshot was sent through Discord. @KSZ
(I've already told Raizen to at least keep us updated beforehand.)

And @VirtualGain, By saying this "You are the only guy who is not patient enough to actually do the method." ??? 
Your high profile, statuses manipulate people like "ComeBack" in discord.
I'm just stating what is right and wrong on behalf who don't have the courage to do it. Yet they show an act of anxiety about it.

Referring to what you've said above, You say easy to do it, then need time to do it. Some that bought the method spend 14 hours a day, and for a month nobody has earned anything — None, Zero, 0. 

:D
This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
Smurq  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Sigh, He dodges most of the points I've said above and done what they are good at. "ignore it."

@KSZ I believe that you're virtuous enough to be the judge. I've already stated what I have to at the top.
Any further denial from em would be ridiculous, and I won't entertain any further. 
And If their wrongdoing is ignored, then the forum is definitely will go into corruption when time goes by.

Already discord you some additional images for you to consider better.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@RaizenHS respond within 24 hrs
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Raizen) - Unhide