Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

WHAT TO DO WITH BITCOIN ?

by Ninsko - 04 December, 2020 - 11:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (Ninsko) - Unhide
Ninsko  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2020 - 11:39 AM by Ninsko.)
Hi everyone,
I m a rookie to all this, read some articles, and they often talk about converting the revenues you have in bitcoin and I had few questions, thought that this forum could answer these and that these answers could benefit others newbie in the same case.  Heart

- Why bitcoin? I guess it's because it's untraceable but I m not completely sure.
 - Now that I have Bitcoin, what do I do with it? Having money in bitcoin is great but if I never can use it ..
I heard that there are some websites that accept bitcoin, but there are only a few of them. 
 - If I transfer money from bitcoin to my normal bank account, will they ask questions?

EDIT : In the 3rd question, I meant: Imagine I transfer 2 bitcoin in my account using Revolut or w/e service, I was afraid that the Bank may ask "Heyy, where did you get these Bitcoins? You have to prove to us that you didn't get them illegally". The real question was "will my bank ask questions about the original provenance of these exchanged bitcoins." 
Thanks for all your answers

Thank you for reading, much love  Hype Heart
This post is by a banned member (Clario) - Unhide
Clario  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bitcoin being untraceable is not completely true btw it can be traced

This post is by a banned member (Vreli) - Unhide
Ninsko  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2020 - 11:21 AM)valhomas Wrote: Show More
Bitcoin being untraceable is not completely true btw it can be traced

Yeah, I imagine the thing a bit like a VPN, it can be bypassed but it's nice security to have, am I wrong? Thanks for your answer btw !  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (NAGS) - Unhide
Ninsko  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2020 - 11:27 AM)NAGS Wrote: Show More
-Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. There is no central authority that controls the flow of money. Also if you have some bitcoins, then its yours and no one can take it (unless you get hacked). Some people also buy bitcoins to gets profit. e.g. in 2014 btc's price was ~$300 an now its almost $20k. Bitcoin is not completely untraceable. Anyone can still trace how you spend your bitcoins.
-Once you get bitcoin, you can either just keep it there if you have it for the purpose of investment or use bitcoin like normal currency. Many retailers have started to accept cryptocurrency. Bitrefill sells gift cards for all major online stores that you can buy with btc.
-It depends on your country's laws and policies. In some countries bitcoin is banned while some allow limited use of bitcoin and others like japan have even declared bitcoin as legal tender.

Thanks for having taken the time to answer me. The help is appreciated.
I m living in France so I guess the government is ok w bitcoin.
I m gonna edit the 3rd question, I meant: Imagine I transfer 2 bitcoin in my account using Revolut or w/e service, I was afraid that the Bank may ask "Heyy, where did you get these Bitcoins? You have to prove to us that you didn't get them illegally"
This post is by a banned member (NAGS) - Unhide
Ninsko  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2020 - 11:41 AM)NAGS Wrote: Show More
(04 December, 2020 - 11:37 AM)Ninsko Wrote: Show More
(04 December, 2020 - 11:27 AM)NAGS Wrote: Show More
-Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. There is no central authority that controls the flow of money. Also if you have some bitcoins, then its yours and no one can take it (unless you get hacked). Some people also buy bitcoins to gets profit. e.g. in 2014 btc's price was ~$300 an now its almost $20k. Bitcoin is not completely untraceable. Anyone can still trace how you spend your bitcoins.
-Once you get bitcoin, you can either just keep it there if you have it for the purpose of investment or use bitcoin like normal currency. Many retailers have started to accept cryptocurrency. Bitrefill sells gift cards for all major online stores that you can buy with btc.
-It depends on your country's laws and policies. In some countries bitcoin is banned while some allow limited use of bitcoin and others like japan have even declared bitcoin as legal tender.

Thanks for having taken the time to answer me. The help is appreciated.
I m living in France so I guess the government is ok w bitcoin.
I m gonna edit the 3rd question, I meant: Imagine I transfer 2 bitcoin in my account using Revolut or w/e service, I was afraid that the Bank may ask "Heyy, where did you get these Bitcoins? You have to prove to us that you didn't get them illegally"

Your bank probably won't ask anything. Secondly they also have no way of knowing where you got it from. So, they also cannot prove if you got it illegally. And you always have, "I received it as a gift" excuse.
It's exactly what I was searching for. Thank you for your time really.  Pepelove