Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

WTB GAMING COMBOS TARGETED FOR: callofduty.com | PRIVATE COMBO SUPPLIERS ONLY

by Zestras - 09 November, 2020 - 05:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zestras) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Spaumx) - Unhide
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Never work with this person, this is a scam!!!
This post is by a banned member (0nitoch) - Unhide
0nitoch  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
add me discord:  NITOCH#0017
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 November, 2020 - 07:24 AM)Zestras Wrote: Show More
(09 November, 2020 - 08:20 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More

I haven’t scammed anybody. The seller resold the exact same log to my friend which I showed proof of but since your retarded russian forum with corrupt staff doesn’t understand english, I was banned. If I now am scamming then why haven’t you opened a scam report yet? [Image: ughpepe.png]

If you had proof, you would write to the administration, here: https://prnt.sc/vgjyd8 But you didn’t, you just went to scam on other forums. Because you are a scammer
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 November, 2020 - 12:48 PM)Zestras Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2020 - 09:29 AM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2020 - 07:24 AM)Zestras Wrote: Show More
I haven’t scammed anybody. The seller resold the exact same log to my friend which I showed proof of but since your retarded russian forum with corrupt staff doesn’t understand english, I was banned. If I now am scamming then why haven’t you opened a scam report yet? [Image: ughpepe.png]

If you had proof, you would write to the administration, here: https://prnt.sc/vgjyd8 But you didn’t, you just went to scam on other forums. Because you are a scammer

I sent proof to one of the admins on telegram, but he kept telling me to send him the money for no reason. I asked why the admin wanted my money and he told me if I didn't send them I'd get banned so he blocked me and then banned me from the forum cos I wouldn't give him the money I used to buy the log. Your entire shitty russian forum is corrupt, even the staff are money hungry. The reason why you haven't opened a scam report on me is because you know I didn't scam for shit, it's just your shitty forum that's corrupt to fuck all  kek

https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-report-zestras  kek  you will be responsible for your actions.