Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Wanna buy business/project

by diffy - 01 May, 2019 - 04:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (diffy) - Unhide
diffy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Basically have a lot of extra BTC to spend on a project, ideally it would be cool to have a Proxy selling service, a RDP selling service. But I’m open to anything lmk what you got or can help me build down below!
This post is by a banned member (Hans96) - Unhide
Hans96  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I have a G2A Checker supports ReCaptcha accepting sponsors  :ezy:
This post is by a banned member (владимир) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
https://cracked.to/Thread-WTB-Project-Business?

this you? I keep seeing this same thread being posted here. if you're multiaccouting you will get banned

@Jocker

sorry if you're not that user, just seems odd because u just joined this month
This post is by a banned member (rationality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Well, while to sell a business is not the happiest event in the life of a businessman, or sometimes it is, when you sell it for large amounts of money. Where I am going is that one should be very careful when performing such an operation as it is quite simple to get scammed. Never do something like this via a shady lawyer, always go to a company which had been doing this for several years at least. Read reviews on that company, even meet with former clients in person if possible.
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 January, 2021 - 12:01 AM by FireWizard.)
Dm me on telegram @firewizd. I have a business to sell. which is most profitable and most unique. In cracked.to no one in this sector except me. i will work for a whole seller. and you can work as retail.

Discord FireWizard#0896
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (nutcracker1) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2021 - 01:29 PM by nutcracker1.)
(06 January, 2021 - 01:54 PM)rationality Wrote: Show More
Well, while to sell a business is not the happiest event in the life of a businessman, or sometimes it is, when you sell it for large amounts of money. Where I am going is that one should be very careful when performing such an operation as it is quite simple to get scammed. Never do something like this via a shady lawyer, always go to a company which had been doing this for several years at least. Read reviews on that company, even meet with former clients in person if possible.

Where can I find some more feedback?
This post is by a banned member (Victoriz) - Unhide
Victoriz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 May, 2019 - 04:53 PM)diffy Wrote: Show More
Basically have a lot of extra BTC to spend on a project, ideally it would be cool to have a Proxy selling service, a RDP selling service. But I’m open to anything lmk what you got or can help me build down below!
In fact, selling an online business is not as easy as it seems. Therefore, I advise you to familiarize yourself with such a concept as deal pipeline management, which will help to capture and improve sales for your business. Think about it, this could be a good business.
This post is by a banned member (Syncat) - Unhide
Syncat  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 May, 2019 - 04:53 PM)diffy Wrote: Show More

innvest inn adds https://cracked.to/Thread-SNAPBOOSTER-ME...NG-SERVICE