Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Warning] A scammer going by DJHisnikTv (@OriginaIZurr) impersonator and mass-scammer

by Danger - 22 November, 2020 - 07:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello,

Few days ago I've been scammed for few dollars, but it could potentially be much higher, so I wanna address this issue;

This scammer has scammed a minimum of 25 people on a single name, and still continues to scam...

If someone knows his forum accounts or is able to get his cracked.to or other forum links, I'd appreciate that so that I can make a scam report on them.

What has happened;

I've purchased a tool from a personal seller but he has recently gonne offline for some weeks, so this impersonator has choosen to use "his" opportunity and mass scam his customers.

He has made a similar telegram tag, but instead of the small "l" he used the capital i "I" and indeed, it looks real and very hard to spot. He as well made a telegram channel and takes payment's of $35 for each customer.

I wanted a license rebind and as you can guess, I got scammed, but I made a new telegram and Social Engineered him to reveal his PayPal to me, he refused to provide me with his email and sent me only his paypal donation link, but that was enough to grasp his paypal username and his username on the internet...

He goes by;

DJHisnikTv

His social media (so that you can be aware);

Я - vk.com/DJHisnikTv
Группа - vk.com/Hisniki
Я - facebook.com/DJHisnikTv
Я - soundcloud.com/DJHisnikTv
Я - twitter.com/hinik_hisnik
Я - myspace.com/DJHisnikTv
Skype - DJHisnik228

Telegram:  @OriginaIZurroRIGINA[i]zURR capital-reverse) / Impersonator of ORIGINAL ZURR

GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
ok do you think i care?
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
This post is by a banned member (illumianti) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2020 - 12:25 AM by illumianti.)
what did he scam bro?

good digging nevertheless, maybe you can get abit more info (post as a girl and do some social engenerring to get more info on him)
This post is by a banned member (AmazonDelight) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yakuza) - Unhide
Yakuza  
Supreme
Threads
Thank you for sharing this, was trynna buy a tool he's selling.
  [Image: positive-vibes.gif]
E-Commerce shop: Check thread!
[Image: Private-Hubbing.gif]
FREE DAILY LEAKS