Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Warning | New (I think) crypto scam method

by madcousin - 26 September, 2021 - 08:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (madcousin) - Unhide
madcousin  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Some may know it or are just not as dumb as I am but i still want to post this here.

Someone tried to scam me for 408$ in ETH.
I talked with him a bit and told him he just should send it to my coinbase wallet, which never worked how he said.
He told me i should make a MetaMask wallet because there are no fees and its instant. I made one and told him to send me it.
He told me to switch from ETH Mainnet to Ropsten Test Network, I already was super suspicious.
He told me to not worry, and sended me the ETH. I got it but i instantly asked him how to get it on my other wallet to safe it or how to cash it out.
He told me he dont have time right now and he can help me later but i already should send him the accounts he paid with and told me i should google and i will see its all safe and working.
I told him i wil not give him accounts before im 100% sure and he was super weird and told me to just send half of the accounts now and send the other half later on.
I said obviously no but ive send him 3 accounts that i instantly locked after 20min.
I googled and saw that the ETH was absolutelty nothing worth, i confronted him and he obviously blocked me.

Btw he flexxed with 14 ETH that was worthless too hahahah.

Discordname: 
Deleted acc#4081 (Lol he think it looks real)

Discord ID:

Stay safe guys
This post is by a banned member (H8ML) - Unhide