Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Web Development/design scam by Qrow

by chanchan - 03 November, 2021 - 02:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (chanchan) - Unhide
chanchan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 November, 2021 - 02:49 AM by chanchan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Qrowio / @Qrowio
Sales Thread: N/A this deal took place on discord LTC Transaction
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $300 for web design and development 
Screenshots of Communication: Discord DM Export (i have edited this conversation slightly to remove links to private documents. i can provide these links privately to admins if needed they were a figma document link and google docs link)
[Image: unknown.png]
Additional Information: I agreed to pay Qrow $300 to design and then convert into HTML a website. I clearly laid out what pages I wanted and what the pages needed to have on them. After payment, I did add several pages, however, we specifically agreed that I could add a couple of pages if I needed to. 
After about a week of wasting my time and not doing any work, Qrow finished most of the website design (he has since finished everything except the email designs). He then backed out of the deal saying that it was too much work and that he had undercharged me. Although I was unhappy with it, I agreed to let him refund me $150. We agreed that he would finish the design but that I would have to find someone else to do the HTML conversion work. Qrow has failed to finish the design or refund me. He has now been ignoring me for days. 
Crypto address for a refund: ltc:LLtXEUJ5AqmGRMzzWCwzV7PR4AEet9ntWD
This post is by a banned member (cardio) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (chanchan) - Unhide
chanchan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 November, 2021 - 04:24 PM by chanchan. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 November, 2021 - 02:45 AM)Ledge Wrote: Show More
he's done this in the past, don't know why you bought him anyways

I have done business with him in the past with no issue. Seeing as he is not banned from this forum and was I recommended to him by someone I trust, I had no reason to think he was not honest.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Qrowio  reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars he has ignored the scam report and started harassing people over on discord. Is it a far fetched request for his ip logs and email to be disclosed for scamming. He's also started cracking programs but I'm not sure if he's targeted the ones on c.to yet
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned. Sorry for your loss.

Registration IP: 82.45.6.92
Last Known IP: 80.194.231.139
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]