Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Website Developer Scammer Being Referred by @Heaven

by PoorPureGold - 28 January, 2023 - 11:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I cannot put against @Heaven As It would be invalid, But I want you to Deal with Caution on this person. He referred a scammer to me who took $600 to create a website and its been 2-4 months, The guy didn't deliver anything

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1393242

DEAL WITH CAUTION AND IGNORE ANY REFERRALS FROM @Heaven UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2023 - 05:26 PM by Heaven. Edited 5 times in total.)
What a fucking stupid retard you are.

Ill split this into category so a retard like you can understand it.

@Moruq 's Website:

I refrred Moruq to Sam Jafry the developer who made his website.
Yes his delivery time is shit but every change that moruq wanted and everything that Moruq asked for was done.
Sam did every edit fully for free with no extra costs.
Proof:
[Image: TzgRr0Y.png]

Yes @Moruq complained about delivery time a lot but in the end he got what he wanted every change that he wanted to be done is being done or was done by the developer Sam.
The Website is functional and the database was even exported in a way which it can be edited.
@Moruq did not even mention that the db has to be editable in the admin panel which Sam changed for free which took extra time ofc but yk he did what he did and it was for FREE

Next Website @Heaven

Myself.
He created my acc shop pretty simple i gave him all stuff he should do and he did it. He took a lot of time ofc as always devcelivery time is trash but hes a nice person and does what he promises so i was fine.

He finsiehd my acc shop you can even see it on heavens.vip its the unupdated version but you can see that the website is clearly done.

Next website @iconicref

Well Iconic was complain a lot about the time but in the end his website was done too. its done with the payment gateways finished i think he had some problmes with them imn not sure if everything is solved.
But the design and the website was compeltely done i dont know myself if the functionallity of the website if fully okay rn but as i saw it was fully done (front end).

He was daily complaing about him not keeping promises and left a negative feedback. Totally understandable actually cause Sam didint keep the times that he promised to Iconic.
Yet website was done.

Next website @PureGold

You can suck my fucking balls golden you fucking stupid fat cunt. You fucking retard couldve contacted me on telegram privately asking me about the problems Sam might have.
Instead you make a thread. You literally ignored me on teelgram you fat stupuid bastard but then decide to make a thread on cto without even telling me anything.

Dwc dont let HEAVEN refer anyone to you 11!1!11 Cringe fucking retard you think i need your fucking 200$ you paid for the fucking website you monkey?
You fucking retard if you wouldve dmed me like a fucking human i couldve even refunded you the full amount you paid for the website you ungrateful cunt.

Suck my fucking german ass fucking hairy ass sweaty ass balls you fucking retard. Your website was about to be finsihed but you fucking retarded stupid kid decided to tell the developer Sam
TO CHANG THE ENTIRE FUCKING FRONT END. I SAW ALL SCREENSHOTS. YOu told him 
"THE WEBSITE LOOKS SO FIRE OMG"
then after fucking 2 weeks as he was working on the backend you went like 
"Uhhh i asked some people it doesnt look good now change the entire front end"

You are on of the last people to be allowed to speak about the delivery time you fat fucking piece of shit. Youre so fucking lazy golden that you cant even fucking go on telegram to fucking contact me.
GO to the fucking gym youre fat youre reaching 90kg+.  

I always helped you. I gave you tips to advertise your open ups shit i gave you private methods i refreed you to my best coder that i knew then you have the audacity to ignore me on telegram and make a thread about me without even contacting me.

Youre a fucknig retard golden. I thought youre a cool guy but seems like buying a UG made you feel much smarter then you actually are.

Retard alert:

Triggering warning: The following text might be highly disturbing and braincell frying.
Quote:The guy didn't deliver anything
"The guy didint deliver anything"

Well then whats this?

[Image: S22WuKy.gif]

Full video: https://imgur.com/a/WXk51eG

Now a  bit more proof:

[Image: BWvhZ4F.png]
(Converstion between the developer SAM and Golden)

[Image: hrybq3o.png]

Proof of Golden wanting a full UI change (He did not paid he told the developer "Nah i dont want this anymore throw it away make it everything new")

[Image: 6rPYSK6.png]

Sam even being that nice to offer him a free compensation for being late with the delivery. Golden said hes happy.

AND A BIT MORE FUCKING LIES YOU FUCKING FILTHY RAT @PureGold :
Quote:He referred a scammer to me who took $600 to create a website and its been 2-4 months

[Image: We5U905.png]

You wanted the website to be completely remade so dont cry about longer delivery time cunt.
+ It hasnt even been full 2 months
Also you fucking faggot paid 250 not 600.
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

This post is by a banned member (Yojinbu99) - Unhide
Yojinbu99  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Your alert to the community has a good intent @PureGold. Appreciate that.

However, you can't bring this against @Heaven as it is unfair. You can't hold, dispute or taint Heaven rep just because he recommended someone that did not fulfill your deliverable standard.
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : yojinbu99
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (ApolloArt) - Unhide
ApolloArt  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Popcorn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ❝It's Okay If You Hate Me... I Hate Me Too... I Inflict Pain On Everything...❞ 
[Image: rUHNGlO.gif]
UPGRADE | HELP DOCUMENTS | ANTI LEECH 
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
@j1n exp. 5/5/2024
----------------------------------------------
Best Certification Services Click the Banner Below
[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
@AzureGod 5/15/2024
[Image: zTos3Zp.gif]
@18 Karat 5/18/2024
Make money off cracked : Beginning
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 March, 2023 - 05:43 PM by Moruq. Edited 2 times in total.)
Update 2:

I got my website delivered how I wanted. A couple changes needs to be made, but that's on me. Thank you very much.

Here is my honest side of this story.

@Heaven referred me to @TheHowl. @TheHowl started on making my website. @TheHowl is a really slow developer. @TheHowl also promised me to make the website exactly the same as the design I have delivered to him. The website wasn't made exactly like the design, which I have told him to be exact the same and he agreed. Therefore, I had to keep sending him the points he needed to change. Therefore, the whole order takes longer than it should. November 25th I have sent him the 50% of the total amount. It is January 29th now, and the website is still being developed and not finished. I am not happy with his delivery time, nor will I ever order from him again or refer him to someone else.

@TheHowl didn't scam me, he just doesn't deliver on time. @Heaven stop referring @TheHowl to other people since he can't handle multiple orders at the same time.

We are currently discussing about the last changes, I will edit this post once my website is finished. I just hope @TheHowl can fix his irl problems so he can take orders again. And deliver on time.
Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 January, 2023 - 02:04 AM)Moruq Wrote: Show More

@Heaven referred me to @TheHowl. @TheHowl started on making my website. @TheHowl is a really slow developer. @TheHowl also promised me to make the website exactly the same as the design I have delivered to him. The website wasn't made exactly like the design, which I have told him to be exact the same and he agreed. Therefore, I had to keep sending him the points he needed to change. Therefore, the whole order takes longer than it should. November 25th I have sent him the 50% of the total amount. It is January 29th now, and the website is still being developed and not finished. I am not happy with his delivery time, nor will I ever order from him again or refer him to someone else.

@TheHowl didn't scam me, he just doesn't deliver on time. @Heaven stop referring @TheHowl to other people since he can't handle multiple orders at the same time.

Youre right tho you guys complained to me 1-2 months later thats why i referred 3 people to him simply cause golden got scammed by @CoolC0der i wanted to help him. THne i saw you Moruq ho needed a website and Iconic i honestly forgot why i refeerred him but it was always based on people asking me where a good coder is or me trying to help them.

Didnt knew hell deliver stuff so late. Besides that Howl is a public person. You can see hes married and his marriage is just a couple weeks ago therefore the delay is explainable.

And he took over 6 people at the same time to code all of their websites which resulted in this chaos. Anyways its a stupid situation if you guys need help i can speak to my other devs that can fix your websites for free incase youre unhappy
Check it out Hproxy.com

Check it out Quicksms.io

t.me/heavensmarketplace

Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service

Youre right tho you guys complained to me 1-2 months later thats why i referred 3 people to him simply cause golden got scammed by @CoolC0der i wanted to help him. THne i saw you Moruq ho needed a website and Iconic i honestly forgot why i refeerred him but it was always based on people asking me where a good coder is or me trying to help them.

Didnt knew hell deliver stuff so late. Besides that Howl is a public person. You can see hes married and his marriage is just a couple weeks ago therefore the delay is explainable.

And he took over 6 people at the same time to code all of their websites which resulted in this chaos. Anyways its a stupid situation if you guys need help i can speak to my other devs that can fix your websites for free incase youre unhappy
Check it out Hproxy.com

Check it out Quicksms.io

t.me/heavensmarketplace

Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2023 - 04:22 PM by Heaven. Edited 1 time in total.)

and yes as mentioned his delivery times are shit but he did not scam is not intending to scam and i told you guys he woudlnt scam. He didint deliver on time, he didint scam yall.
Check it out Hproxy.com

Check it out Quicksms.io

t.me/heavensmarketplace