Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Website With Many Receipt Templates + A Method To Use The Website Without Paying

by Daniel2060 - 21 February, 2020 - 04:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (Daniel2060) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2020 - 06:24 AM by Daniel2060.)
Hi, so I found this website that has quite a few useful invoice templates (Bestbuy, walmart, amazon, + A lot more) but it required you to sign up (which costs money) to download the template. So this thread is to show you how to do it without signing up! It looks like a long tutorial only because I wanted to make sure everything I say is easy to read. So each instruction has an empty line in between the other so they aren't squeezed together. 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (oryx152) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Itz_ali1234) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Proster2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (omeoafn) - Unhide
omeoafn  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 February, 2020 - 04:44 AM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More
Hi, so I found this website that has quite a few useful invoice templates (Bestbuy, walmart, amazon, + A lot more) but it required you to sign up (which costs money) to download the template. So this thread is to show you how to do it without signing up! It looks like a long tutorial only because I wanted to make sure everything I say is easy to ready. So each instruction has an empty line in between the other so they aren't squeezed together. 

You stole this thread didint you?
This post is by a banned member (rudeboi2126) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (brokenhoko) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Glooks Cuh
  :pepegun: Leave A Like or I'll Report You As A Leecher   :pepegun:

This post is by a banned member (Daniel2060) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2020 - 06:27 AM by Daniel2060.)
(21 February, 2020 - 05:49 AM)omeoafn Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2020 - 04:44 AM)Daniel2060 Wrote: Show More
Hi, so I found this website that has quite a few useful invoice templates (Bestbuy, walmart, amazon, + A lot more) but it required you to sign up (which costs money) to download the template. So this thread is to show you how to do it without signing up! It looks like a long tutorial only because I wanted to make sure everything I say is easy to ready. So each instruction has an empty line in between the other so they aren't squeezed together. 

You stole this thread didint you?

In all honesty, no. I did my own research to figure out how to do this. If it is already posted, then please link me to the thread and I will delete if it's the same method. But I didn't "intentionally" steal this from anyone, because I didn't check to see if someone else made a post about this. I just did a quick search on here and no post come up (besides mine) when I type the website's name. Which would be needed to make this tutorial, cuz people need to know what website to go to, right? Unless it's under a different name or it's a different website.