My very first tab has my food, melee and range gear, and then some items that I use frequently, like my cash along with teleportation jewellry that does not have full fees. Tab 3 holds all things dealing with Crafting, Smithing, and Mining. Since I do a large amount of Treasure Trails, Tab 4 is dedicated to the things required for  RuneScape gold a variety of clues, i.e."Dance in the cat-doored pyramid wearing. . I maintain those items useful, along with some rewards that I do not sell.

Interface 5 is for everything used in Runecrafting and Magic, such as essence, pouches, runes, and mage gear. Tab 6 is my Woodcutting/Fletching/Construction tab, in which I keep logs, boards, nails, feathers, etc.. Tab 7 is for Quest Things I can't justify throwing away. ;-RRB- Tab 8 retains the equipment I use for Hunter, Slayer, and Summoning. The last tab, Tab 9, is for all kinds of clothing I've kept, like robes, boots, capes, and special outfits that don't fit in my POH storage.

Well I juss got my membership,and idk what will help benefit me most. And I dont actually understand how to get around this p2p world however. . And im the in process of making 1k bow strings and selling them. I've 15m cash and since I'm f2p, I don't really know precisely what to do with it. I was planning to try merchanting, but that does not appear to be working out nicely for me, so that I need ideas for what I should do with everything. I now have enough maples for me 92fm, but other than that, my abilities are under.

I would really like to do a skill that would give me benefits, and I will just place a couple mil into it to get 99 or something. I had been considering purchasing like 100k rune ess and crafting all of these into airs. That would be great for money and when I become a part again (if I do), then rc will be even greater money. Butif it's something such as melee, please provide me the best outfit and  buy OSRS gold such that you believe I should use.