Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What are some of your favourite first person shooter games?

by JonnoDavoBob - 23 March, 2019 - 03:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (brandibo) - Unhide
brandibo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I remember really liking Resistance: fall of man on the PS3, had great fun nights with the frienhds playing it in local co-op.
On PC, i really like Mechwarrior Online (yeah, it's not a traditional FPS, but it is a FPS as a matter of fact). And i'm really liking Apex, the only BR game that's been able to be enjoyable for me.
This post is by a banned member (Srax_) - Unhide
Srax_  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
My favourite game ever it's cod black ops 2 wow this game  pogchamp
This post is by a banned member (ximbachiefx) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 March, 2019 - 03:03 AM)JonnoDavoBob Wrote: Show More
I was a big fan of the medal of honour series when it firstr came out, however once COD 2 was released that changed.
Since then I havent missed too many COD titles but i seriously feel WaW and the MW2 were the better games.

call of duty, duke nukem, doom, far cry are all pretty good
This post is by a banned member (reduck) - Unhide
reduck  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
CS:GO one for all life <3
[Image: i9H6.png]
This post is by a banned member (Fozycrozy) - Unhide
Fozycrozy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Oh, man, first-person shooter games are my jam! One of my all-time faves is Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3. Those epic nights with my buddies in local co-op were legendary! The intense battles, the teamwork, and the thrill of taking down those Chimera aliens, it was pure gaming bliss.
This post is by a banned member (Kristeertam) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2023 - 11:52 AM by Kristeertam. Edited 1 time in total.)
When it comes to PC gaming, Mechwarrior Online holds a special place in my heart. Sure, it may not be your traditional FPS, but piloting those badass mechs and engaging in strategic battles had me hooked for hours. The customization options were off the charts, and the community was fantastic.But recently, I stumbled upon another gem that combines FPS elements with survival horror: 7 Days To Die. It's a thrilling mix of crafting, exploration, and, of course, blasting zombies to oblivion. I'm eagerly waiting for the Alpha 21 update, which promises even more exciting features and improvements.If you're curious, I found some news about 7 Days To Die Alpha 21 on this website: https://7d2d.net/A21. Can't wait to see what they have in store!