ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What do you recommend for gaming streams? Youtube or Twitch?

by babyhomie - 2 weeks ago
This post is by a banned member (babyhomie) - Unhide
babyhomie  
Godlike
Rep
Threads: 311
Vouches: 14
Credits: 0
SupremeHealthOwner AttentionHealthTriple UpgradeHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealth300 Reputation50 ReputationAddictedGambler1000 PostsLeakgodValuable RefMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeInfinityPremiumTwo Factor Authentication
I have a youtube channel already with 2k subscribers, it has no active subscribers but i'm already boosted with 2k keek

Also i'm thinking to go on twitch for gaming streams because there people are more awesome. But i do not know what to do because i want play with romanian homies and speak in romanian.
On twitch i must speak english everytime but on youtube not.

What should i do homies? [Image: PepoThink.png] [Image: PepoThink.png] [Image: PepoThink.png]
[Image: 778hyi3.gif]

[Image: 6zDpP4.gif]

[Image: 2sAXhEL.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Jxdskii) - Unhide
Jxdskii  
Premium Member
Rep
Threads: 13
Vouches: 0
Two Factor AuthenticationPremium
Personally I've seen more activity on twitch even with really small twitch channels, and some youtube streamers I've been watching on youtube have moved to twitch and they've performed better stats wise!
babyhomie  
Godlike
Rep
SupremeHealthOwner AttentionHealthTriple UpgradeHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealth300 Reputation50 ReputationAddictedGambler1000 PostsLeakgodValuable RefMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeInfinityPremiumTwo Factor Authentication
2 weeks agoJxdskii Wrote: Show More
Personally I've seen more activity on twitch even with really small twitch channels, and some youtube streamers I've been watching on youtube have moved to twitch and they've performed better stats wise!

maybe the twitch algorithm will recommend me to others without having a lot of followers? this is what you wanna say homie?

This post is by a banned member (Jxdskii) - Unhide
Jxdskii  
Premium Member
Rep
Threads: 13
Two Factor AuthenticationPremium
2 weeks agobabyhomie Wrote: Show More

maybe the twitch algorithm will recommend me to others without having a lot of followers? this is what you wanna say homie?

It really depends on the content you're streaming, for example minecraft, you'll get discovered more on there, if you have a webcam and use it, more people will click on the stream, from what I've observed that's usually the situation. The twitch algo doesn't really "recommend" any small streamers but its the twitch users that discover them on their own  10/10
This post is by a banned member (Shinobu) - Unhide
Shinobu  
Contributor
Rep
Threads: 21
Credits: 54
Credit Card100k Members
i'd say give ur homies some english lessons.

babyhomie  
Godlike
Rep
2 weeks agobabyhomie Wrote: Show More

It really depends on the content you're streaming, for example minecraft, you'll get discovered more on there, if you have a webcam and use it, more people will click on the stream, from what I've observed that's usually the situation. The twitch algo doesn't really "recommend" any small streamers but its the twitch users that discover them on their own  10/10

minecraft, cs:go, hitman 2, red dead redemption 2, fall guys, lol, wow and maybe others

This post is by a banned member (kahkah) - Unhide
kahkah  
Infinity
Rep
Threads: 1
Vouches:
Infinity
Look into streaming on Facebook, I get the most random viewers through there.
babyhomie  
Godlike
Rep
1 week agokahkah Wrote: Show More
Look into streaming on Facebook, I get the most random viewers through there.

no facebook PepeSadHeart