Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What should i do to be a good developer?

by captchaAI - 14 March, 2023 - 09:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (captchaAI) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
this changed my life
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Prostitute) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Roland86) - Unhide
Roland86  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2023 - 03:04 PM by Roland86. Edited 1 time in total.)
Also, I would add:

Don't forget about user experience and developing software that is intuitive and easy to use.
Get feedback from users early in the development process to ensure that their needs are met.

Be adaptable and flexible as requirements may change during development. Finally, being part of the developer community can be incredibly rewarding for learning, getting the latest on the latest technologies, and networking.

Attend conferences, participate in online forums, and consider finding an industry mentor to help you on your journey as a developer.

I want to share useful blogs about programmers, maybe it will be useful to someone

Stack Overflow Blog. This blog covers a wide range of topics related to programming, including numerous practices, technology trends, and social knowledge about the grid.

GitHub Blog - GitHub is a popular platform for hosting and collecting on development programs, and its blog offers simple types and tools on development, open-source, and communication.

CSS-Tricks - This blog focuses on front-end web development, with a particular focus on CSS and design. Features fascinating tutorials, tips, and tracks for web developers of all skill levels.

List Apart - A List Apart is a long-standing blog that includes a wide range of topics related to web design and development. Web Signals insightful articles on everything from accessibility and user experience to front-end development and content strategy.

Spyware detector - is a software tool designed to detect and remove spyware from a computer or mobile device.