Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What triggers anti fraud on fresh accounts? Every order is getting cancelled.

by Soph1c - 29 March, 2022 - 04:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Soph1c) - Unhide
Soph1c  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 March, 2022 - 07:26 PM by Soph1c. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: These are not cracked accounts, these accounts are created by me and then aged. )
I have aged a target account by using a unblacklisted residential socks5 proxy that has the same location as where I'm shipping it to. It has been browsing for more than 48 hours clicking on items, adding to shopping cart, removing from shopping cart. When I order I do not order just the item I want, but some very cheap items along with the item. I matched the account name with the account Gmail I made. I also am using revolut VCC to purchase the items, not sure if the bin is flagged or what. So far all of the orders have been cancelled. Pepe
This post is by a banned member (SmartX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Honzamo) - Unhide
Honzamo  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
do pickup, dont ship

Hello! i'm a mass contributor! Disc is NukeisHonzamo#1530
[Image: XRXFed.png]
This post is by a banned member (ChaseNamic) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2022 - 04:34 PM)Soph1c Wrote: Show More
I have aged a target account by using a unblacklisted residential socks5 proxy that has the same location as where I'm shipping it to. It has been browsing for more than 48 hours clicking on items, adding to shopping cart, removing from shopping cart. When I order I do not order just the item I want, but some very cheap items along with the item. I matched the account name with the account Gmail I made. I also am using revolut VCC to purchase the items, not sure if the bin is flagged or what. So far all of the orders have been cancelled. Pepe

BYPASS AMAZON/TARGET/WALMART/APPLE ORDER CANCELATION! EVADE YOUR BAN LIKE A PRO! (cracked.io)

WALMART / TARGET / BESTBUY / AMAZON AGING ACCOUNT SERVICE | AGED ORDERS FROM 2013 (cracked.io)
[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]
Soph1c  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2022 - 04:42 PM)SmartX Wrote: Show More
Likely the config and proxy used to get the original hit

These are not cracked accounts, these accounts are created by me and then aged.
[Image: w970h250.gif?v=1.0.4]
This post is by a banned member (HomesickForUs) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
friendly bump :)

[Image: 604UIxj.gif] [Image: SiRSH.gif]
This post is by a banned member (bigpenis35) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 March, 2022 - 06:14 PM)ChaseNamic Wrote: Show More

BYPASS AMAZON/TARGET/WALMART/APPLE ORDER CANCELATION! EVADE YOUR BAN LIKE A PRO! (cracked.io)

WALMART / TARGET / BESTBUY / AMAZON AGING ACCOUNT SERVICE | AGED ORDERS FROM 2013 (cracked.io)

Are you rapping??
Soph1c  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 April, 2022 - 11:59 PM)bigpenis35 Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2022 - 06:14 PM)ChaseNamic Wrote: Show More

Not sure what that means tbh 
[Image: w970h250.gif?v=1.0.4]