Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What was the dirtiest job you ever did?

by Sikorskii - 30 August, 2019 - 03:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sikorskii) - Unhide
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Dirtiest in all kind of meaning.

My quite recent experience, I worked as a receptionist in a quite nice hotel. BUT people were fuckin there like a rabbits all day long :monkas: and worst thing of all, some floors has a very thin walls between rooms. A few times a week I was called on and had to asses noise complains to or not to move annoyed guest/nock on the door to try making them lower the volume. Manager have had a good laugh about it but honestly, after a while its get really creepy and you feel dirty after a long day there.
Nevermind the trashed rooms filled with condoms packages (sometimes even used condoms laying), wet towels and more. I was super happy not being a maid!

Your turn guys
This post is by a banned member (HBST) - Unhide
HBST  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Selling spotify upgrades makes me dirty
Discord: HBST#2926

[Image: NQupoxX.gif][Image: dTmhFFy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Lipstick) - Unhide
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 September, 2019 - 09:08 PM)Lipstick Wrote: Show More
Never really thought about that at hotels, I cleaned stuff at a job but doesn't feel that dirty as much as it was work

Yeah, most people never do but I would say that goes for most jobs - until you get inside and see for yourself. Hotels...can be a very naughty places considering for what most people come by. Why would you burden yourself what happen after you leave the room? Ihave a lot stories from hotel (worked there for 7 years). Some of the stories I will remember for a very long time, maybe rest of my life.

Of course its not all pure negative, I remember one night shift when one guy came with two girls - thats really REALLY writes down your memory lane.

All were a bit tipsy but the chicks were just sexy af. Guy asked for room, payed. After like 10 mins very seductive moaning and pleasure screams. Well it was kinda entertaining and seductive thinking whats going on in the room (on night shift anything works to kill time). Two hours come and go, one girl with slightly messed hair and half finished dressed up went to reception and said she's leaving. She asked if everything is ok so I prone her with question what the hell is goin on. I made up that some other quests complained about the sex noice.
She blushed so hard that I had to smile. Then I proceed shamelessly (I was turned on and on dry spell week, so I didnt care its not professional or propriate) that she must have made that guy a very happy and confessed that it was not annoying me hearing them and the (fake) complains at all. Her shy smile and blush was worth it. She then left. The rest Idk, the other girl and a guy have stayed in until my shift ended. My god, I was fuckin jealous of that lucky fuck pogchamp
This post is by a banned member (Lipstick) - Unhide
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 03:06 AM)Lipstick Wrote: Show More
Geez sounds like a lot of people use hotels just to find a place to have sex. How many people was it though? Was it like a small amount of people that used the hotel for sex or quite a lot?

Not quite sure. Sure thing, there was a good number of people just looking for a good night sleep. Tourist couples. Many of people were alone or with same sex companion (and/or got separate rooms) on a bussiness trip in town. Some of a people came to the city just to attend congress of some sort (our city hosted many congresses and sport events - for example like carate championship) - and of couse having drink or party afterwards and definitely a few co-workers took an opportunity :)

So let's say 60% of all quests. I mean hotel mood, good wine and champaigne in the minibar. We had sauna and a hot tub where you could order up special champaigne and strawberies. It just speak sex. On Valentine day it was fuckin rabbit place with all those fucking noices. Again, I will never EVER work as maid :monkas: (even so as traditionary more maids are female)

Discreet hotel can be even used for meeting place of cheating couples. We had one woman, regular, who brought a guy on a few times week bases. Spent a few hours, paid almost full night price - didnt care. After a two years there she could just buy apartament :D
This post is by a banned member (johnhenny22433) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Cleaning up portable toilet deployed at big events in summer. The smell is horrible due to the heat.
This post is by a banned member (godfather420) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Clean a backed up sewage line.