Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What would you do if you get social problems all the time and cant get friends?

by blablawhocares - 11 July, 2020 - 04:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (blablawhocares) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Have you guys ever gotten social problems like me? Allways thinking people dislike you and  would be glad without you?
well herei s the thing.

I am making this out of boredom also for motivation -

You are not hated or disliked - you are  just different. Whoether calls you ugly or autistic or idiotic dont  listen to them.  You are what you fight for. You can become what you want  if you rlly want it.  Put effort and you can become something  important to everyone :D
Here is a quote I rlly love for no reason  its not with theme but still pretty cool (yeah it doesnt have anything to do with the topic but i rlly like it here is it) -

History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written and ours is lost. Shep___ will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives and we die. - Captain J. Price

Heart (yeah i suck at motivations)
This post is by a banned member (D___) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2020 - 04:42 PM)URLCUT Wrote: Show More
Great Word 
Be Yourself And Fuck Others
Lets Be Friend Np

idk if thats compliment or sacrasm or insult or both. xd. im rlly bad at motivations but i rlly hope no one is sad/depressed and all cus legit its a terrible feeling and   you wish u can die and i can understand it how it feels  [Image: feelssadman.png] [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (D___) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2020 - 05:37 PM)URLCUT Wrote: Show More
lol why this black feeling

idk l i f e
This post is by a banned member (Konstantine) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2020 - 04:41 PM)blablawhocares Wrote: Show More
Have you guys ever gotten social problems like me? Allways thinking people dislike you and  would be glad without you?
well herei s the thing.

You are not hated or disliked - you are  just different. Whoether calls you ugly or autistic or idiotic dont  listen to them.  You are what you fight for. You can become what you want  if you rlly want it.  Put effort and you can become something  important to everyone :D
Here is a quote I rlly love for no reason  its not with theme but still pretty cool (yeah it doesnt have anything to do with the topic but i rlly like it here is it) -

History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written and ours is lost. Shep___ will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives and we die. - Captain J. Price

That's tuff
[Image: spotizspedup.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Aspecct) - Unhide
Aspecct  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2020 - 04:41 PM)blablawhocares Wrote: Show More
well herei s the thing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I always think people dislike me or just rather not be around me, but I just cant help thinking that way because people rarely ever message me or invite me etc.

But I've been living like this for around 3 years now and I've learnt to just not care what others think about me pepeokay . But it still kinda annoys me that instead of my friends just saying they would rather not be with me, they stay silent about it [Image: feelssadman.png] .
Hype My Signature Hype
This post is by a banned member (Europol) - Unhide
Europol  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Simply download the Yubo app and set up a profile. Your profile requires personal information, including your real name, mobile number and a photo that shows your face. Then add new friends and chat with them one-on-one or share what you’re doing in real time using live video streaming. Yubo is a French social networking app designed to "make new friends" and creating a sense of community. It was launched by TWELVE APP in 2015 and is available on iOS and Android. Geared towards teenagers and young adults aged 13 to 25, the app allows users to create video livestreams with up to 10 friends.  [Image: Amusing.png]