Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Whats is your opinion on FIfa 22?

by Bashmaistora - 31 August, 2022 - 12:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bashmaistora) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HorizonMP) - Unhide
HorizonMP  
Dreams
Threads
3 Years of service
Every fifa is just paying 60$ every year. To then spending more on packs to get a decent team. If you dont p2w, you will be stuck with some shitty ass players that cant do shit. And the only time you will have a good squad is just before fifa 23 comes out. And so on.

This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
i have been playing fifa 22 everyday since december! i watch football a lot! and let me tell you fifa 22 is the worst fifa after fifa 19! gameplay is shit! due too DDA everything sucks! its just all about luck! prime moments icons are shit compared to current players which is ridiculous! so yeah it sucks! but there is only 1 fifa! so we gotta continue! fifa might change from 24 version as ea sports and fifa get separated, the firm which makes the better fifa will sustain! then the real competition of better game begins!

RIP @Tomaat
This post is by a banned member (Bashmaistora) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (avidgamer) - Unhide
avidgamer  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Fifa is a money grab that resonates with braindead fans year after year. Even the biggest of football fans in my friends group look down upon it these days. It used to be a great way to spend your time on couch coop, but it's a fucking scam.
This post is by a banned member (sluwvos) - Unhide
sluwvos  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
nah u can get a really good FIFA team with good rewards & coins from matches, though its still P2W
but FIFA is going downhills, hoping for a good version of 23.
[Image: standard.gif]
Drive 
This post is by a banned member (Simeonov) - Unhide
Simeonov  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 September, 2022 - 07:51 AM by Simeonov. Edited 2 times in total.)
Good afternoon. You need to find information about the game on the Internet? I know how you can help you I have a site like this best mobile games  . Which collected all the necessary information about the different games. All information is constantly updated, so you can always find useful and relevant information for yourself. I advise you to go to the site and there are already looking at everything was glad to help you.