Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Which IPs took too long to get to the big screen and missed their cultural moment?

by k1inmo - 19 March, 2024 - 01:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (k1inmo) - Unhide
k1inmo  
Registered
Threads
One obvious case of this is Angry Birds. In 2009, Angry Birds was a phenomenon and dominated the mobile market to an extent few others (like Candy Crush) have.

If The Angry Birds Movie had been released in 2011-12 instead of 2016, it probably could have crossed a billion. But everyone was completely sick of the games by that point and it didn’t even hit 400M.
This post is by a banned member (p000ntiac) - Unhide
p000ntiac  
Supreme
Threads
not gonna lie, i didnt even know angry birds movie is a thing lol
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
(19 March, 2024 - 01:48 PM)p000ntiac Wrote: Show More
not gonna lie, i didnt even know angry birds movie is a thing lol

Same.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP
This post is by a banned member (k1inmo) - Unhide
k1inmo  
Registered
Threads
(19 March, 2024 - 01:37 PM)k1inmo Wrote: Show More
One obvious case of this is Angry Birds. In 2009, Angry Birds was a phenomenon and dominated the mobile market to an extent few others (like Candy Crush) have.

If The Angry Birds Movie had been released in 2011-12 instead of 2016, it probably could have crossed a billion. But everyone was completely sick of the games by that point and it didn’t even hit 400M. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->omegle xender   

I got this,..