Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Which is a better time investment?

by Grantr - 17 August, 2019 - 03:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Grantr) - Unhide
Grantr  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2019 - 03:08 AM by Grantr.)
I'm new to the whole programming scene and I have a basic knowledge of c++ and c#.

My question is, is it a better idea to sink your time into becoming very proficient at one language, or to try and learn but perhaps be less proficient at many languages?

I know this probably depends on what you're trying to do, but I wouldn't mind seeing the various replies. Thanks.

Also for C++, would anyone know some basic things I could write with a good immediate impact to get myself started? My friend recommended scrapers in order to crack accounts but I wouldn't really know where to get started.
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 August, 2019 - 03:07 AM)Grantr Wrote: Show More
I'm new to the whole programming scene and I have a basic knowledge of c++ and c#.

My question is, is it a better idea to sink your time into becoming very proficient at one language, or to try and learn but perhaps be less proficient at many languages?

I know this probably depends on what you're trying to do, but I wouldn't mind seeing the various replies. Thanks.

Also for C++, would anyone know some basic things I could write with a good immediate impact to get myself started? My friend recommended scrapers in order to crack accounts but I wouldn't really know where to get started.

Absolutely without a doubt become very proficient at one language.

All (ok, most) programming languages are just tools to create a final product - you can do pretty much the same in C# as C++ as python, just certain languages are slightly more efficient at doing some things. These days, with much faster computers it doesn't really matter as much unless you're doing something really intensive. If you get to a stage when efficiencies are becoming a problem, you're going to be a pretty advanced programmer.

So learn one language till you're an expert, and if you need to learn other languages for something they'll come really quickly.
This post is by a banned member (alibaba1812) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
As a starter, it is best if you become proficient at one language. Also, it depends on the tasks or applications that one language is more efficient than the other. Once you are proficient at one language, it will be easier for you to learn another language that would best serve your needs.