Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Who Am I? Let me Introduce myself to you

by ZapServices - 14 January, 2024 - 12:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (ZapServices) - Unhide
Threads
Hello Ladies and Gentlemens, It's pleasure meeting you there on cracked forum. For those who don't know me - and I guess a lot of people won't recognize me unless they use discord, let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Slash, I've been part of web communities for over 3 years. I've never had forum account here because I was always working on Discord with plenty of people. I've been always specialized in selling Proxies, Marketing other things and Distributing tools useful for everyone using discord. Back in 2021 I've been co-owner of 4 tools that were one of the most popular tools in the forum (such as ProxyGenerators, AIO Tools including over 7k members on each discord server). Unfortunately I've decided to leave all types of those communities until August 2023. Currently I've been working for Fella Exchange Service as the part of the support, discord managment team. I've decided to create an account here in november 2023 but I couldn't as it'd be useless for me until now. After months of creating my own proxy selling website and making it working perfectly, secured, I've finally succeeded to finish it using one of the development teams from this forum.

I am really happy to see you there as the part of the forum and I'd like to meet new interesting people here that'll help me in my way to success with selling my product.

So, Welcome everyone!
This post is by a banned member (KIRA3301) - Unhide
KIRA3301  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Welcome big guy, never seen you before [Image: kap.png]

[Image: Signature.webp]
This post is by a banned member (cake) - Unhide
cake  
Supreme
Threads