Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why Cracked.to is the Future

by KSZ - 30 May, 2018 - 03:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Almost two months ago we launched the adventure cracked.to. A cracking community that is not just about cracking, but covers a lot of other topics and has something for almost everyone. While you can find a variety of Leecher in other big forums like Crackingking, Crackia or Crackingpro, Cracked.to has a base of active users who visit regularly and contribute.

The best theme of the scene?

Maybenot the best, Nulledbb looks way too good and offers too many nice features. But I would give the place behind them our board. If you keep an eye out for the detail, you'll see that Cracked.to is more than just a fast-paced MyBB forum. Meanwhile, the forum includes several custom plugins and extensions, which are usually not found elsewhere. And best of all, there is still so much to improve.

A community that is loyal

It doesn't matter if the forum is offline for 48 hours or if other people are just hating - our core of users are visting us frequently and ensure that a family climate, where almost everyone knows each other.

A fresh, motivated team

While you will always find the same staff members in other forums, you will discover fresh blood that is motivated. A team that thinks about future changes almost every day.

Numbers don't lie. A look at the statistics shows that with about 40-60 new registrations per day we are growing pretty fast considering we are only online since 2 months. Not everyone will end up being one of those who visit the forum every day and become part of the family climate. But surely there are daily users who will eventually become part of the whole thing.

In conclusion, many other forums are simply crap. Be it the administration, the number of Leecher / users, the design, maybe even the number of scams among each other or the lack of motivation to progress - I think these are all points that do not apply to Cracked.to and that's exactly why I claim that we are the board of the future with a smaller, but higher quality Communtiy.

What's your opinion?
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (ImReeceify-) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I agree. Cracked.to is moving very fast and for the better. We have multiple users who are all giving, committed and are here to stay, which is good.
I'm glad that I found these forums, was super nice for a new fresh start and to be able to settle in pretty well considering I'm still fairly new.
Great post, I agree with what you've said and hope to be with cracked during it's forward moving forums. kek
[Image: signature.png]

DONATE TO BE HERE 
LEADING: @Deos - ₢ 350 @Hellboy ₢ 349, @GettingRevenge ₢ 302, @Eden ₢ 300, Eins Zwei Polizei ₢ 10, @Am1nol ₢ 3, @Macien ₢ 2, @thecrazy ₢ 2, @Isaac ₢ 1
^ MINIMUM OF 200 ₢ NOW ^
This post is by a banned member (Macien) - Unhide
Macien  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
The best forum in the world. Fast and nice staff. Hype
[Image: p0fy.png]
This post is by a banned member (Putin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ChrisGhostYT) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
i am here from 2 months ..but no badge Pepe
This post is by a banned member (MeSvAk) - Unhide
MeSvAk  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
just mooh all mooh :P
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
I really like the Community here, Family friendly content Kappa
This post is by a banned member (Nord) - Unhide
Nord  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2018 - 07:17 PM by Nord.)
The sexiest forum Hype